or Connect

Posts by tilt

Isn't that the same as "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"? Cheers
Moot point, moot point, moot point, not mute point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simple and minimalistic. I like it. A very welcome change from pages that are so noisy and cluttered and where the meat is so little and the fluff is so much! Good luck and cheers.
Definitive is not the same as definite. Learn the difference and use the correct word. And it is not preventative, it is just preventive. The verb form of "orientation" is not "orientate", it is "orient". It is not "Should of", it is "should have" or "should've" (with correct placement of the apostrophe) Cheers
Hmm... Motorcycle = Harley? Well, maybe only a Harley rider would have the bright idea of using a cell phone while riding! Cheers
What gets me is the chronic misuse of I and me. People say "Between you and I" and "It's me". Yeesh! Another couple (these are not errors in grammar but rather incorrect quoting of popular sayings): 1. What's good for the goose... The saying is "What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander"; not "What's good for the goose..." 2. The proof is in the pudding. The saying is "The proof of the pudding is in the eating". The proof is in the eating, not in the...
I noticed this while watching the keynote and thought exactly the same thing - that this was counter-intuitive. You push right, things should move right, not left. Cheers
Not trying to rain on your parade - just being curious, but why create another community when so many good ones already exist, including this one? How exactly will your new community differentiate itself from other Apple fora out there (meaning, why should I or anyone else join your new community)? Cheers
Obviously not. I am blessed with 20-20 hindsight. Cheers
Unfortunately it is Leopard-only, something I discovered only after downloading and installing on Tiger and it refusing to run