or Connect

Posts by tilt

Thanks for your opinion. Now, do you have a question?
The Sony's LCD panel is actually made by Samsung, so you may as well save a few bucks and go in for the Samsung unless you want the Sony Bravia name. Cheers
I already have a thread here about time arithmetic not working properly. Not a single response to it though.Cheers
Hi, There is probably a very simple answer to this and I am probably just being dumb, but here goes anyway... I am trying out the trial version of Numbers. I have an Excel sheet where I have Start Time and End Time and in the third column I calculate the elapsed duration. All columns are formatted as Time, so entering b-a in c gives me the correct answer. I opened this sheet in Numbers. The elapsed duration column gives me weird numbers. I tried to find a way to...
I don't know if this is a new feature with this update or if this existed earlier - in addition to being able to rearrange tabs, it is possible to click on a tab and drag it out of safari onto the desktop and make it a separate window. The effect while doing this is really cool. Cheers
Right-click (Apple-Click) anywhere on the Desktop, click on "Show View Options", choose "Label Position - Right" and you are set to go. While you are there you can also make the icon sizes a little smaller than what Apple suggests. Cheers
The red-light district is a must-see tourist attraction, as is the hemp museum (right in the middle of the red-light district ) There is a pretty decent Madame Tussaud's wax museum too, within a 5 minute walk from the (wait for it...) red-light district You are just a little late for Keukenhof, the Tulip place.
India is not a Muslim country. India is one of the truly secular nations in the world where people of all religions coexist, where the country's leaders belong to different religions etc. The majority of Indians are Hindu, not Muslim, but there are Christians of various flavours, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs (the people who wear the turbans and beards), people who practice Zoroastrianism (followers of Zoroaster or Zarathushtra) etc. So please do not club all people of brown skin...
You have zoomed into your desktop. Press CTRL and scroll the mouse the opposite way and you shall see it zooming back out and you will be returned to normal and your desktop will stop moving around with your mouse. Cheers
Thank you two. Cheers