or Connect

Posts by ndirishfan1975

They are the worlds most valuable company who have donated $65 million from this one gesture alone. This is not the only charitable giving that Apple does I am sure. Either way, Bono seemed impressed with their "token gesture"
 I totally agree! I asked a sales person at the local Apple store and he said he was surprised they didn't have a product RED 5c. That was probably my biggest surprise
God I hope not...
Well it took 3 tries but the update is installing now....... iOS 7 here I come
UGGH....I'm now starting my dowload for the third time. Get about half way done and suddenly get and error while downloading message and have to start over. If everyone could stop overloading the Apple servers until after my download is complete it would be greatly appreciated
 What are you talking about? I have been mirroring Amazon Prime for a long time. It is how I watch Under the Dome on my Apple TV. Mirroring doesn't require permission, it simply mirrors whatever is on your screen.
I pre-ordered the green 5c for my daughter. She is counting down the days until Friday. She has been using my old iPhone 4 for the past year but the home button was starting to fail and the battery wasn't holding its charge for as long. For her in particular, I am happy to have the plastic case and the bright colors. I think my biggest surprise is that they aren't offereing a project RED iPhone 5c
This is pretty impressive when you consider the S4 and the HTC One were both introduced in this quarter.
 I take it to mean the newest flagship deivce. I think they are being ambiguous since the naming isn't official at this point. The article/ad does specifically state the latest flagship device so I doubt it would be a 5 or 5c.
 Well since a recent study found that close to 50% of developers were planning on updating apps to require iOS 7 they may rethink that in the near future.