or Connect

Posts by ndirishfan1975

That is true, but the fact remains that Apple customers are subjectively more satisfied than other companies customers.
I completely agree. I was a bit disappointed.
I for one enjoy the interface of the app and think its a great way to manage email.  I can quickly and easily delete junk emails.  Emails that don't need my attention right away can be set to reappear at a more appropriate time.  Also emails that I don't want to delete but need to save can be easily put into lists to organize them.  This keeps me from having to search through a giant inbox for a particular email.  The best part of mailbox is that all this is done with...
LOL....only you would catch that
Thank God for Rand Paul....there is some common sense in Washington
Longer battery life?  I have never had the slightest complaint about battery life on my iPad 4.  Or my mini for that matter.
Add that to the fact that I am on my iPad mini using the iPhone app because AI doesn't have an iPad app and my wifi has been acting up... All in all I am pretty sure that its because of the new Siri flaw
Evidently though I am an idiot who hits reply multiple times and gets three identical posts....
Just a couple of side notes....1. I did in fact in a couple of earlier messages say that I used the exact method you are describing2. My issue with Siri first happened about a week or two before this article was published. I was actually the first one to respond to this article because I had been so frustrated by this happening to me.3. Thank you for at least admitting that something could have been wrong with Siri and that I'm not an idiot who can't figure out how to say...
Just a couple of side notes....1. I did in fact in a couple of earlier messages say that I used the exact method you are describing2. My issue with Siri first happened about a week or two before this article was published. I was actually the first one to respond to this article because I had been so frustrated by this happening to me.3. Thank you for at least admitting that something could have been wrong with Siri and that I'm not an idiot who can't figure out how to say...