or Connect

Posts by ndirishfan1975

LOL....only you would catch that
Thank God for Rand Paul....there is some common sense in Washington
Longer battery life?  I have never had the slightest complaint about battery life on my iPad 4.  Or my mini for that matter.
Add that to the fact that I am on my iPad mini using the iPhone app because AI doesn't have an iPad app and my wifi has been acting up... All in all I am pretty sure that its because of the new Siri flaw
Evidently though I am an idiot who hits reply multiple times and gets three identical posts....
Just a couple of side notes....1. I did in fact in a couple of earlier messages say that I used the exact method you are describing2. My issue with Siri first happened about a week or two before this article was published. I was actually the first one to respond to this article because I had been so frustrated by this happening to me.3. Thank you for at least admitting that something could have been wrong with Siri and that I'm not an idiot who can't figure out how to say...
Just a couple of side notes....1. I did in fact in a couple of earlier messages say that I used the exact method you are describing2. My issue with Siri first happened about a week or two before this article was published. I was actually the first one to respond to this article because I had been so frustrated by this happening to me.3. Thank you for at least admitting that something could have been wrong with Siri and that I'm not an idiot who can't figure out how to say...
1. You are right, I shouldn't have resorted to name calling and I apologize.  In a way though my first statement was correct.  While I have experienced problems with Siri misunderstanding me or not connecting in the past, I was never before completely unable to send the message that I wanted to send because Siri happened to think it was too long.   2. The reason I was frustrated and resorted to name calling was because I don't like people trying to explain to me that...
Update: I just attempted to use Siri to send a long message to my wife and it worked fine. Once again, it appears that Apple has corrected what was obviously a mistake but that doesn't mean the issue never happened.