or Connect

Posts by ndirishfan1975

This is complete BS. I've had an iPhone since the original model and never had any of the problems you mention. I've never had an app fail to update and have to delete and reinstall it. Not saying that has never happened to anyone but to imply that it happens all the time is just a lie. Also, if I had any apps that crashed every time I used them, I would probably delete the app. How can you use it anyway if it crashes every time?? And to imply that you've never had an...
That is scientifically not true.  Weight has no bearing on the rate at which an object falls.  One could argue that outside of a vacuum if two objects weighed the same on one was substantially larger that wind resistance could play a small factor into rate of acceleration; however, weight in and of itself has absolutely no influence on how fast an object falls.
I don't mind freemium titles if you can actually play or use the app for free.  I play Clash of Clans and have never spent a penny on it.  I enjoy messing around with it and it is a decent time waster.  The same for Real Racing 3.  The apps that require you to buy things to continue playing irritate me however.
Apple acutally does do this.  I received two notices about my iTunes match renewing.  The problem is that you weren't being billed by Apple, but the app.  The charge of course gets routed through your iTunes account but Apple wouldn't have known that you had auto renew on your account with another company.
I just don't see how this could work.  Even at 5 inches, I don't think the screen is big enough that my eyes would noticeably move while reading the screen.  Whats next, will they add software that will read lips for people that read aloud and scroll automatically for you?????
That last statement oozes irony
I can't imagine this happening. The MBA is an ultra portable laptop. A 15 inch design is by its nature not ultra portable. I've been wrong before but don't think we will see a 15 in MBA.
How did the iPhone 5 have an 8% lead over the SIII in October 2012???
All these carriers better think about dropping subsidies. No subsidies means no contract. Then they would have to compete for business based on price and service.
The title of this article is ridiculous. These people aren't "insiders" they are merely analysts. Actually insiders work for the company and don't have to make wild guesses as to what it is doing.