or Connect

Posts by ndirishfan1975

I don't mind freemium titles if you can actually play or use the app for free.  I play Clash of Clans and have never spent a penny on it.  I enjoy messing around with it and it is a decent time waster.  The same for Real Racing 3.  The apps that require you to buy things to continue playing irritate me however.
Apple acutally does do this.  I received two notices about my iTunes match renewing.  The problem is that you weren't being billed by Apple, but the app.  The charge of course gets routed through your iTunes account but Apple wouldn't have known that you had auto renew on your account with another company.
I just don't see how this could work.  Even at 5 inches, I don't think the screen is big enough that my eyes would noticeably move while reading the screen.  Whats next, will they add software that will read lips for people that read aloud and scroll automatically for you?????
That last statement oozes irony
I can't imagine this happening. The MBA is an ultra portable laptop. A 15 inch design is by its nature not ultra portable. I've been wrong before but don't think we will see a 15 in MBA.
How did the iPhone 5 have an 8% lead over the SIII in October 2012???
All these carriers better think about dropping subsidies. No subsidies means no contract. Then they would have to compete for business based on price and service.
The title of this article is ridiculous. These people aren't "insiders" they are merely analysts. Actually insiders work for the company and don't have to make wild guesses as to what it is doing.
This isn't the same. Obviously in a car it matters a great deal because I'm paying for the gas. I can honestly tell you that I wouldn't care if my car actually got better gas mileage or if it somehow magically made more gas while I was driving. I could go longer between fill ups and it wouldn't cost me any more. This is a ridiculous but more accurate comparison.
You're playing semantics. The end result is the same. If I can go longer without actually having to plug in my device to charge it, I don't care if its technically increased battery performance or not. What I care about is that my device has increased performance and is more useful.