or Connect

Posts by xtacee1990

Google is attacking? :O
Hurry up Apple !! I'm sick of the Nexus 7 and I want to buy the iPad mini before I spend all of my savings -.-
Apple make an iphone that has solar charging. Sick of charging it at least 2 times a day. (iphone5's battery is great compared to other Android top phones but still not enough for a heavy user like me. And no Note 2 and its pathetic dimly lit SAMOLED screen)
where's my ipad mini w retina display !
There's nothing questionable here. The MAJORITY of Android phones are cheap laggy shitty sub $100 phones (no contract) that are excruciatingly slow. They can never be used to surf the web or download any app. 
Shamesung is at it again. 
it's a crime against consumers. 
This is definitely true in Australia, where Vodafone, Optus and Telstra heavily promote Samsung devices EVERYWHERE. And yet the iphone5 was still one of the most popular devices :D   When I think of Samsung I only think of shame, fanboys, bullies and copycats. 
Idk how you RARELY need to operate it w one hand because I operate it w one hand in SO MANY situations. I'm always thankful that I dumped my big ass Android phone then. 
Completely agree. Moved to the iphone5 from Android and I can testify this statement. People keep complaining Apple fanboys are sheep that will just buy anything from Apple. But we only buy from Apple and that's it, whereas they will buy ANYTHING new that promises no lag it's pathetic. I swear to god some of the guys on XDA own at least 5 phones and half of those are released in the same year.