or Connect

Posts by helicoil

I know but don't tell the fanboys! ;-)
 Really?  What influence did apple have on designing Porsches? I'll give you a clue, it's a nice round number.Imagine it... Porsche: Hey apple your software is rather cool, d'ya think you could knock something neat up for our cars?Apple: Yeah, but we want a hand in designing your cars...Porsche: Get suffed, Ives only knows how to design boxes with the corners rounded off.
Like anyone is going to try and de-solder and re-solder a broadwell chip without worrying about fucking the chip or the board. sigh.
 If you don't look it up yourself and do a bit of your own research you probably won't believe it anyway.
 Anyone who works in an AD environment.
 I'm sure there will be a plethora of 3rd party cases available with inbuilt storage facilities for accs like the Apple pencil -just like there should be.
@kent909  Agreed, what kind of donkey thinks it's ok for your employer to treat you like a criminal.
If it's not an iPhone then either you REALLY are glad to see me or it's your wallet still stuffed with all the cash you saved.
Heaven forbid someone has their own opinion that isn't approved by the liberal nannies eh?
That's utter bollocks.