or Connect

Posts by prestonee

What makes you believe an ultrabook requires to be used on ones lap? This notion does not seem to be backed by anything other then the limitations of the past devices being so big that they limited one to be resting on something, and to distinguish themselves from a pc(requiring a table) that said hmm this can fit on a lap, so lets call it a laptop.   Im not sure about the 1st PC thing, yes they were one of the 1st but not the 1st, the first pc looking computer that I...
I thought apple did but had to check, turns out ti was intel, they seem to have their fingers in everything..   I am not anti apple, I think the 1st ipad,ipod, iphone revolutionized those industries. PC not so much(but i think it was brilliant plan to switch the naming from macintosh to mac)   ultrabook definition does not depend upon its physical appearance but its capabilities, have you ever seen someone hold one up liek a book with the hinge vertical? no...
1st off im neutral on tablets since i dont own any and not planning to yet. I am intrigued by gadgets and the engineering within however. I love perusing specs..   So let me start by opening some eyes on narrow minded comments about being too expensive and lacking too much HD space.   1st you must separate a surface pro from the pricing of a tablet since it is a fully functioning pc. as far as storage, yes its like 32 GB free on a 64GB pro. BUT you must...