or Connect

Posts by sog35

The worst thing is their CEO actually owns an iPhone6+ and AAPL stock.   They are click whores.
 Stock was $95 and the CEO make a killing. Now the stock is $40.
 exactly.  that's why i want to know what he's using. very potent.
 Business Insider is the worst.  Just keep in mind their CEO/Founder is a criminal. In 2002, then New York State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer published Merrill Lynch e-mails in which Blodget gave assessments about stocks which allegedly conflicted with what was publicly published.[6] In 2003, he was charged with civil securities fraud by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.[7] He agreed to a permanent ban from the securities industry and paid a $2...
 Apple is up about 70% in the last 12 months. Not sure what you are smoking son.
 "George Lucas is an artist, and as such it’s his prerogative to tell the story as he sees fit. So be it. I’m reticent to tell another artist how he should have approached his craft. " Good advice from someone who does not like the PT
 agree with this.
 Nope. This analyst is correct. Unlike most of Wall Street he does not view Apple as a hardware company.  Hardware companies do not get PE ratio's higher than 12-15.  But a software/service company with stable revenue streams gets much higher PE ration's to 18-20.
 GoPro made $100 million in profits in 2014.Woodman made $290 million in compensation in 2014. pretty ridiculous In fact GoPro made a total of $220 million the last THREE YEARS combined.  Yet the CEO's comp for 2014 is more than the last THREE years of profits.  Sucks for the shareholders
 and yet GoPro only made $100M in profits last year and the stock is down to $44 from $95. I'm not bashing Woodman, just pointing out the contrast. One guy is making .005% of profits while the other guy is making 300% of profits