or Connect

Posts by sog35

I agree.  The treatment of your jock rash woudl be helped if you ate more Mango's.  
 You either stand up against BIGOTRY or you are part of the problem.  You either help those who are being persecuted or you are part of the problem.
 You are correct. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people_and_early_Mormonism The first reference in Latter Day Saint writings describing dark skin as a curse and mark from God refers to Lamanites. The Book of Mormon, published in the late 1820s, states the following about a group of people who rebelled against God:And [God] had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against...
 Yes.  But that does not mean that person with the prejudice can't allow someone to come into their store.
 Nope. its Jet Li 
 Yup. Chadbag has been exposed.  He is trying to hide his disgusting belief system behind the wall of Freedom
 As a Mormon you should know better. No one has true freedom.  Except The ONE.
 How is making a cake equal to celebrating their union?  Ridiculous.
 Got the answer I need.  Proves you are hopeless.   You think it okay not to let black people in a store.
Why are you avoiding my question? I've asked it SIX TIMES and you are still avoiding it. If my religious belief is that I should not associate with black people does that give me the right not to allow black people in my store?