or Connect

Posts by sog35

Champagne can only come from the Champagne region in France
 iPhone6 Plus
 Please explain to me what situation you would need a 1 handed phone? 1. driving - dangerous2. carry a baby - dangerous3. eating - really?  your food is that bad? i dont get it.  I rarely need to use my phone 1 handed
 Most people have 2 hands. 6 Plus is more usable than the 6 if you have two hands to spare. In what situation would you only have 1 hand? 1. driving2. eating3. jacking I don't understand whats the big deal about 1 handed use
 LOL. Go buy a pebble and see it break in one year. You get what you pay for.
 So now you are expert in fashion also? Wow you must be quite a person. First off you are an expert on smartphones.Then business.Then fashion? Wow. Apple should hire you.
 ROLF.  good joke.
 Dude.  The iPhone sold less than 4 million its first yearThe iPod sold less than 4 million its first yearThe iPad only sold 14 million its first year STFU with your anti AppleWatch hate.  If you don't like the product, fine.  Just keep your drivel to yourself. Again are we on with our bet? If Apple sells 15 million Watches it its first year of release you ban yourself for 1 month.If not I ban myself.Or are you just all talk?  Paper tiger? 
Buy Atomic browser if you want to use desktop view on all sites.
Get lost you trollYouve been constantly bashing the Iphone6 and watch since they were revealed