or Connect

Posts by sog35

Why are you avoiding my question? I've asked it FIVE TIMES and you are still avoiding it. If my religious belief is that I should not associate with black people does that give me the right not to allow black people in my store?
 Why are you avoiding my question? I've asked it FOUR TIMES and you are still avoiding it. If my religious belief is that I should not associate with black people does that give me the right not to allow black people in my store?
 I think you should stick with talking about England.  This is the USA
 So if my religious belief is that I should not associate with Black people should I be able to not allow black people in my store? Answer the question.
 Answer my question about a person who 'religious beliefs' is that he should not associate with Blacks. Is it in his right not to allow black people in his store? Why are you avoiding this questions?
 Yes it does matter.  Since many who say its against their religious beliefs view Jesus as God or the son of God.
 give us an example of this act that would be against their belief system. Keep in mind Jesus had meals with prostittutes, criminals, and corrupt government officials.
 What if someones 'religious beliefs' is that they should not associate with black people? Will you allow that business owner not to allow black people in his store because that's his 'religious belief'?
 52 posts. Join 2008. Ignore.
 No doubt about it. I recommend you eat more Mango's if you are suffering from diarrhea.