or Connect

Posts by sog35

Hell no.  They will not be selling a $99 metal phone this year.  Apple will only sell $99 metal phones when the top tier phones uses a different shell iPhone 6S - $199iPhone 6C - $99 - 4 inch/4.7 inch plastic with iPhone 6 internalsiPhone 5S - $0 Then in Sept 2016 iPhone 7 - $199iPhone 6S - $99iPhone 6C - $0 - 4 inch/4.7 inch plastic with iPhone 6 internals The pattern has been set with the last 2 generations - 5S/5C/4S and 6/5S/5C
 Got the line up wrong Sept 2016 iPhone 7 - $199iPhone 6S - $99iPhone 6C - $0
 What quality is 24-bit?  Is that true lossless audio?
 You should run a $750B company since you seem to know better than Apple
 It gets worse.  Some of the Netflix Blurays don't have lossless audio either.  And all of the Redbox Blurays don't have lossless audio.  For most movies this does not matter.  But for movies like Gravity, Lord of the rings, ect it makes a big difference. I guess the movie studios want to force hometheater nuts to buy the disc.
 You don't think they are trying to make iCloud, iOS, OSX better? I've never used the mute switch on my iPad
 well the AppleWatch has simuliar colors except for black/yellow
 how could they possibly call a rebaged 5S an iPhone6C? Do you seriously think just a faster A9+force touch will be enough for people to shell out $100 for an identical 6S instead of the 6?  I don't think so. There is a ton of proof that the older models were hurting the top tier.  This happenned big time with the iPhone5.  A ton of people opted for the 4S instead and that can be seen by the average selling price and margins.
 i can understand that.   For me its about Bluray+lossless audio.  None of the streaming media (netflix, itunes, ect) offers lossless audio and it sucks.  I know I'm part of the .05% that want it but still it sucks for me.
 wow.  you guys so protective of JayZ. fine, the guys is not desperate. I think its more of him comparing himself to Dre who make $$$$ with beats deal. Late to the party Jay?