or Connect

Posts by sog35

for a small piece of the phone its okay. But make the ENTIRE phone thicker?  No thank you. Apple wants the new phone to be larger but thinner. I like it.  Looks stunning. Although the 5.5 looks clownish
 I'd rather have a THINNER phone with a tiny bump than a FATTER PHONE. I'd rather have an awesome camera with a tiny bump than a flat phone with a worse camera. I mean who the hell uses their phone on a desk?Just pick up the damb phone!
 BINGO. Security is the key. 81% of Android users are using an OS that has not been updated for 18 months to 4 years.If a new cyber threat is released than all these users are wide open for attack. This is as foolish as running Windows1998 today.
 You are wrong 91% of iOS users are using an OS less than 12 months old 24% of Android users are using an OS that has not been updated for security for over 4 years!51% of Android users are using an OS that has not been updated for security for over 2 years!81% of Android users are using an OS that has not been updated for security for over 18 months! Its ridiculous that 81% of Android users are using an OS that has not been updated and are wide open to new cyber attacks.
 I did a test on my 5S.  I added a small piece of material near the camera lense that is .77mm thick. It works just as good . people need to realize how small .77mm is. And why are people using their iPhone flat on a desk anyway?  Why not just pick it up and use it with one hand?   Next thing you know people are going to grumble that the iPhone doesnt have a magnet so they cant stick the phone on the fridge and use it there.  I mean really?  Just pick up your damb phone...
 Millions of people grumble about touch wiz I have no heard a single person grumble about Samsungs camera buldge. Please use your brain.  All you need to do is put a .77mm 1 inch by 1 inch material on your desk.That's alot easier than Apple trying to overcome physics and make the camera .77mm thinner. All you all's are just selfish. I cant believe a .77mm bump is a deal breaker.  Seriously.
 making such a big deal about such a small thing. The camera bump did not hurt the Samdung S5.It wont hurt the iPhone6
wrong. its so big even a deaf man can see it.
 Do you realize how small .77 of a mm is? Its no big deal
 So are you going to chicken out on our bet? Remember we agreed that if the 5.5 is real you would ban yourself for 3 months?And if it didn't come out I'd ban myself? Shame how people flake out now days.