or Connect

Posts by sog35

look at overall company profit and then report to us. Compare overall profit of Apple and Amazon. Apple does not charge for its OS updates.  That is not an Amazon tactic.
 Don't be. Its all about earnings growth.  If Apple can grow earnings 20-25% we see $120 very soon. Everything else in noise. So why did the stock suffer in late 2012 - late 2013?  Because earnings was down 10% YoY.
I'm in  if it cost $5
 no ban Apple did comeout with a new tv - iMac 5k
Requiring NFL players to wear Bose headphones was Bush League and Communist.   Bose will get crushed this holiday season.
 No it isn't. Many people don't want to deal with the crappy customer service you see in Best buy, Walmart, ect. Also people make implusive buy decisions. Went to Apple store and bought an ipad.  Hey! I should buy new headphones too while I'm here. its like expecting someone to buy milk at Costco and then meat at Walmart and then veggies at Whole foods.
 Says who? Do you expect the MacBookAir to be the same as MacBookPro?Do you expect a BMW 325 to be the same as BMW 750? The iPadAir is the top end product.iPadMini is midrange.End of Story. It makes no sense to charge $100 less for the EXACT SAME HARDWARE except its smaller.  Making smaller components can be MORE EXPENSIVE.  Only way the iPadMini can have the same hardware is if its the same price. End of story.
Don't mess with Apple. PERIOD.   Samdung - profits down 60%. Can be directly attributed to Apple entering the Phablet market Google - profits down 7%. Apple just needs to default search away from Google and their profits will drop 50%. That is litearlly one software update away   Bose - out of Apple stores
 You are one of the 1% 99% don't need that feature and most don't want to have TWO data plans.  I just use my iPhone to teether data for my Wifi Air.
 Huh? What do you expect?  Did you expect the iPhone 5C to have the A7?  Hell no.  Only the flagship devices get the very best.  Last years iPad lineup was an anamoly.  The Air is the flagship the mini is the midrange product. Its like expecting a BMW 335 to have all the features a BMW 750 has.  No. No. No.  If you want the top end specs you need to buy the flagship.  The iPad was ALWAYS the 2nd level device except for last year.  If you want the best go buy an Air.