or Connect

Posts by sog35

Nope. The reason the stock is down on a green market day is because Yearly LEAP options expire today.  MaxPain is at $100 so the market makers are trying to get this as close to $100 as possible. 
I'm an avid Samdung hater but this would be a good move by Samdung.   Blackberry has so very nice security patents and a decent OS (way better than Tizen)
Why not? Apple is a US company.
 There is ZERO reason for a US consumer to be concerned about the supply of iPhone6 phones in China. I mean get real dude.  Get off your high horse.
 give me a specific example when the stock tanked after earnings because of spin? it tanked because earnings growth was either NEGATIVE or close to ZERO. Again give me a specific example. If not STFU with your spew
 show me the last time Apple grew EARNINGS 10%+ and the stock tanked.  Show me. as long as Apple grows EPS 20-30% YoY this stock will explode to $125-$130 by mid-Feb
 mines does. just scan your card and the app will tell you if it works or not
iPad Pro Color!!!   Yes! 12 inch plastic tablets in all sorts of colors
 agree. I'm okay with Duckduckgo but if you throw a couple billion at it it will be great in a few years.  Personally I'd switch just for the fact of not being tracked. I hate Youtube ever since Google took control.  The amount of ads on it are ridiculous.  Watch a 1 minute ad to watch a 1 minute video. PUKE.
Thats 1000% more profit than Amazon has done it its ENTIRE HISTORY