or Connect

Posts by sog35

No stock goes straight up no matter how well they are doing. IMO the recent stock drop from $119 to $105 was because of Yearly Options Expiration last friday.  With that out of the way I expect this to blow pass $120 and to $140 by end of the year. Wall Street was impressed by Apple the last 3 quarters.  THATS WHY THE STOCK IS UP 116% SINCE ITS LOW IN 2013.
 Wrong. Chinese New Year is in Feb
 fuk the FDA. They are run by the very drug companies they suppose to monitor.  Do you know how many people die from 'side effects' from drugs that were deemed safe by the FDA?  Tens of millions.  Throw enough money at the FDA and they will give your drug approval (say hello Phen Phen) These are the same bastards that allow POS toxins like Pink Slime to be served at McDonalds
 Nope. The reason the stock is down on a green market day is because Yearly LEAP options expire today.  MaxPain is at $100 so the market makers are trying to get this as close to $100 as possible. 
I'm an avid Samdung hater but this would be a good move by Samdung.   Blackberry has so very nice security patents and a decent OS (way better than Tizen)
Why not? Apple is a US company.
 There is ZERO reason for a US consumer to be concerned about the supply of iPhone6 phones in China. I mean get real dude.  Get off your high horse.
 give me a specific example when the stock tanked after earnings because of spin? it tanked because earnings growth was either NEGATIVE or close to ZERO. Again give me a specific example. If not STFU with your spew
 show me the last time Apple grew EARNINGS 10%+ and the stock tanked.  Show me. as long as Apple grows EPS 20-30% YoY this stock will explode to $125-$130 by mid-Feb
 mines does. just scan your card and the app will tell you if it works or not