or Connect

Posts by sog35

All these IDC stats are PURE GARBAGE.   The truth lies in profits.    Samdung's profits are down 75% Google makes ZERO profits on hardware Amazon LOST MONEY this year Chinese makers don't make crap   Bottom line is no one makes profits on tablets except Apple.   Apple's profits are up 25%.  END of story.
 Not really true.  Some of the modern styles will look awful in 20 years.  Even some of the classic Rolex designs look like old hat and old man now days. This is like saying people only buy sports cars that will look good in 20 years.  Absolutely FALSE.  The Apple Watch will be the sports cars of watches.  Super Performance, cutting edge, won't age well unless its a classic.  Rolex watches are like classic cars.  Crap performance, very little features, but ages well. ...
 Apple should buy the NBA, NFL, and MLB.  they have cash to buy all of them
This makes zero sense. When you sold your puts you received a premium. You will get taxed on those the year you received the premium. To close your position you need to buy puts. Something not right here.And if you did sell puts the premium you got was only about 1% a month. Compared to the 60% profit you could have gotten owning the shares. If i was so wrong about a stock I'd think twice about telling others not to invest in it. You should do the same and allow the...
 Dude.  The best documented investors the last 20 years only return about 22% a year.  (Ichan and Buffet)
 nope.  You were wrong.  Just admit it. You said Apple WOULD NEVER SEE $600 AGAIN.  WHAT PART OF THAT SENTENCE DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. Just admit you were wrong and carry on. The stock is up 53% since you said to sell in April 2014.  In other words you know pretty much nothing about what drives Apple's stock price. The fact you don't know why the stock dropped in 2012/2013 shows your lack of financial knowlege.  You argument that you will be right LONG TERM is pure garbage. ...
Why is mvigod ignoring this post he did in April 2014? Since he made this post the stock is up 53%.So should I listen to him about Apple stock?  I think not. http://forums.appleinsider.com/forums/posts/add/threadId/178784/toquote/2521436 
 tell us what stock will do better than Apple in the next 12 months. And by the way you were WRONG about Apple in April 2014 when you said it was a bad stock to buy.  It has gone up 53% since then. You are hilarious you bring up the two stocks that were winners (Celgene/MC) but what about all your loser stocks you bought with your Apple money?  Funny you don't bring those up. Again it is very irresponsible of you telling people not to invest in Apple after you have PROVEN...
Lets look at mvigod's history.   This is what he posted on April 23, 2014 http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/178784/as-apples-growth-slows-media-questions-if-patience-resolve-of-wall-street-investors-will-last#post_2521436
 Wow you must be really deep in the game.  never heard of iWatch from Apple. sure you bought it at $1.20. And i bought it at 10 cents.  lot of story tellers here I feel sorry for you.  You missed the move up from $500 to $800.  So Apple is such a bad stock to buy Mr Financial Genuis tell us what is a good stock to buy right now?Hope that company you suggest has a Steve Jobs and an iPhone like product waiting in the wings next year.So tell us what company to invest in...