or Connect

Posts by sog35

Nope.  No one is saying the shirt she's wearing is gorgeous
 for the next 5-10 years I think 3%-4% would be lucky. I'm serious.  We have been on a massive bull run the last 6 years and are due for a correction within the next 5 years
 sorry I don't drive a car less than 10 years old. My Infiniti uses a regular alarm system to unlock doors that batteries die without warning.  
 I was more talking about anti-theft devices.  Those don't warn you if your fob is about to die.
 only idiots don't take their phone with them on the road. What if your car breaks down?  Then what?  What if your car battery dies?  What if there's an emergency?  If you don't bring your phone with you its your fault.   and wouldn't the Watch also WARN YOU if its about to die? OH GOLLY NED MY WATCH BATTERY IS ABOUT TO DIE.  LET ME LEAVE MY IPHONE AT HOME AND TAKE A 2 HOUR DRIVE.   I mean seriously people.  Apple products are as fool proof as they come but some people are...
 why would Cook mention this if the AppleCar aint' coming for at least 5 years? This just shows how stubborn and unwilling to change people are.  This is an awesome feature of the Watch I would use yet people dream up some wild scenerio where you die because you watch battery is empty.
The dumb thing is this for the last time:     IF YOUR WATCH BATTERY IS DEAD YOUR PHONE IS YOUR BACKUP!!!!!   Now if your phone is also dead you are an idiot.   If your phone is also dead you are prone to MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more dangerous situations.  What if you have a flat tire?  Your engine shuts down?  Then what?  Are you going to blame the Watch too?  Without a charged phone you would be SCREWED!  So the lesson is make sure your phone is charged!  I mean this is...
 the Watch starts at $350. And that's how much a BMW keyfob cost.http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=472689
 If your watch battery dies your back up is your phone. How hard is that to understand?  I mean seriously. If your phone is also dead then you are an idiot and you probably lock your keys in your car anyway. And the idiots can choose to use a physical key if they want.  Its just a great option for people with some common sense and don't want to carry heavy keys
 nope.   I just don't have patience for people without common sense.