or Connect

Posts by sog35

Apple makes 90% of tablet profits and sells more tablets than anyone else. I'm pretty sure they know what they are doing. And by the way iPad is mobile. The only one confused about the iPad line up is you. Do you have any idea how much profit Apple would be sacrificing by making the base iPad 32 GB? Of course you dont because you are living in a dream world. You probably think the iPhone6 should be $400 of contract also. Again let the professionals worry about prices....
Oh lord. Please stay in your lane.First off iOS7 was a huge upgrade from iOS6. IOS8 is not a huge jump from iOS7 so many have not upgraded yet.Microsoft is worth $250,000,000,000 less than Apple. So yes Apple is destroying Microsoft in mobile. The only reason Microsoft is doing pretty well is because of there legacy windows and office platforms. And comparing stock percentage gains alone is idiotic. Blackberry is up 50% the last six months but that means jack sh1t. ...
Oh lord. Who cares what some tool named John Rubber thinks.Again just pay $99 more and get the 64GB. If you cant afford that then switch to Android or get a 5S 32 GB for $600And bringing up microsofts market cap during the .com bubble is beyond stupidity. You know those market cap numbers during 1999 were stupidly infated.And LOL bringing up IBM from almost 50 years ago! That was a totally different era. You should have brought up Dutch East Indian company from the...
Lol. Twitter cry babies is the very definition of the 1% minotity that Apple does not care about.
Just stop. My mother is 85 and she figured out how to use iTunes to update her phone. Looks like IQ is heriditary in your family.Again you are worring about the 1%. most Apple users have enough brains or money to get there phone updated on itunes. You can keep worring about the 1% but Apple wont and I wont either.All your senseless drivel about Apple has been debunked by Apples record breaking sales, profits, and stock price. You can cry like a little brat all you...
Making excues now because i debunked your main argument against 16GB
Agree. I'm buying my next iPhone from McDonlads
Lies. If you use iTunes you can update ani iOS device even with minimal space.
 Exactly. Amazon makes ZERO profit on Kindle Fire.Samsung's mobile profits are down 75%Google makes ZERO on tabletsChinese companies make close to ZERO. Apple make between $5-$6 Billion on Tablets a year in profits (based on $30B revenue at 18% profit margin) Its a pretty safe bet they make 90% of tablet profits worldwide
 You are sounding like a troll (not saying you are). My point was Apple is making massive profits on tablets and thats the ONLY data that matters and can be verified.  All these unit sales stats by Android are made up numbers.  Come to me when Android tablets are making profits. Fiscal year 2013 - 71 million iPads soldFiscal year 2014 - 68 million iPads soldFiscal year 2013 - $30.3 Billion iPad revenueFiscal year 2014 - $31.9 Billion iPad revenue How the HELL is that...