or Connect

Posts by Bondm16

Watch this "Will it Blend" video and see which phone blends faster.   
Hated or not, I don't feel people should make false statements.
I use my Samsung every day, doing exactly the same things I did with my iPhone and I have yet to have a problem, so my original comment stands: I have had my current phone for nearly 2 years and have had none of the following: * Crashes* Malware* Viruses 
Whoa man, careful. You nearly overloaded my 8ulls#1t detector.  I have had my current phone for nearly 2 years and have had none of the following: * Crashes* Malware* Viruses My sarcasm detector is under repair so forgive me if that's what this was. 
Hold on. how the h3ll does that sum work? By admiring Google one must automatically admire Samsung.  Please enlighten me with your formula. 
The Moto G comes in a 16Gb version and in any case, I have a 100gb storage on Google Drive. As for the camera, its meant for quick pictures. If i want to take pictures I intend to develop and frame, I will use my proper camera that isnt a mobile phone.
WOAH that's kind of makes my idea of getting a nexus a bit mad now. I might have to go with a MOTO G because get a load of this.... 
Oh its going to be the Nexus for me. The pure Android experience without all the crapware. Btw what is defined as crapware? Is it  "software put on the phone by the manufacture that the user deems a waste of storage space" ?? 
At the end of the day, if you are happy with the phone you have chosen, what anyone else says is irrelevant. My next phone certainly wont be a Samsung.
I don't waste time fiddling with my settings. I set my brightness and leave it there. I don't change it.  You want to reveal your source for the brightness levels?