or Connect

Posts by Bondm16

I personally use a variety of OS's in my day. I have a Windows machine at work (windows 7 through a cloud based system) My home PC is also Windows 7 but my laptop is Chrome OS. My MP3 is iOS and my phone is Android. We are all entitled to use whatever OS we want if it does the tasks we need it for. I think we should also have the right do that without being insulted for our choices. 
Please spare a thought for those of us who operate in both ecosystems (Android and iOS) when you spurt out insults. 
Is that correct or is that a typo and is meant to say...Challenges.
If I am not mistaken, doesnt the Samsung Galaxy Alpha also use an 1810 mAh battery?
Watch this "Will it Blend" video and see which phone blends faster.   
Hated or not, I don't feel people should make false statements.
I use my Samsung every day, doing exactly the same things I did with my iPhone and I have yet to have a problem, so my original comment stands: I have had my current phone for nearly 2 years and have had none of the following: * Crashes* Malware* Viruses 
Whoa man, careful. You nearly overloaded my 8ulls#1t detector.  I have had my current phone for nearly 2 years and have had none of the following: * Crashes* Malware* Viruses My sarcasm detector is under repair so forgive me if that's what this was. 
Hold on. how the h3ll does that sum work? By admiring Google one must automatically admire Samsung.  Please enlighten me with your formula. 
The Moto G comes in a 16Gb version and in any case, I have a 100gb storage on Google Drive. As for the camera, its meant for quick pictures. If i want to take pictures I intend to develop and frame, I will use my proper camera that isnt a mobile phone.