or Connect

Posts by Bondm16

whats that meant to be?
That's not a problem for me.
I started this thread last year and I am pleased to say I still enjoy using my Chromebook. It isn't as powerful as a MacBook (pro or air) but it does all the things I want to do on the internet with very little hassle and complexity. I found this video yesterday and thought I would share it with you.   5 reasons an Apple user should consider a Chromebook By MacFormat  
When will Apple learn on things like this. Ignoring a problem will not make it go away and ignoring it will harm their credibility. 
Nah no need for that edit.
 no thanks, i will just watch the documentary about it all on BBC One on Thursday. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04vs348 Oh and yes I own an iPad 1 and its great condition because I look after it really well.
 Yes, i follow you. My current iPod only had music and apps from iTunes these days.
Yawn. My device, my choice as to what music I put on it sure, and if I knew a software update would disrupt it, I would not install it. 
Can I ask a question? If I bought an iPod is it not up to me what music I put on it and from where?