or Connect

Posts by Bondm16

Sorry you will need more proof for me to believe it. That's all folks.
Go ahead and laugh at something you cant prove. I will sit back on the moral high ground.  If tomorrow some paperwork is leaked that clearly shows that Swatch was trolling Apple and its use of the slogan then I will quite happily join you. 
Again I ask you for proof that the statement from Swatch is the truth or a lie and you can not provide that so we are back to square one. You cant call him a liar based on nothing to dispute his statement. I never said I believed him or not. Without evidence I have to take it at face value.
If you read my reply I said " using an example of the simply obvious" this means something that its obvious and requires no proof because of common sense. But if someone made a comment about something and you have no way of proving what they said was fact or fiction then you cant call them a liar simply because you think they are. As for the dog s#1t, only an idiot would step in it to test if it was real. 
 Funny, you still haven't managed to do what I asked. Instead using an example of the simply obvious. The comment from Swatch is exactly that, a comment, so without knowing what is going on in the company you can not say with any accuracy that they are lying or telling the truth. NEXT...
I see a lot of you accusing the spokes person from Swatch of lying. Can any of you actually show any proof what so ever that Swatch is lying about the reason behind this patent application? Can you...step up now if you can. Innocent until proven guilty. 
whats that meant to be?
That's not a problem for me.
I started this thread last year and I am pleased to say I still enjoy using my Chromebook. It isn't as powerful as a MacBook (pro or air) but it does all the things I want to do on the internet with very little hassle and complexity. I found this video yesterday and thought I would share it with you.   5 reasons an Apple user should consider a Chromebook By MacFormat