or Connect

Posts by giant

We know you read all of the magazines and newspapers, any of them that have been in front of you over all these years. You have a vast variety of sources where you get your news. Beaumont isn't a foreign country, where it's kind of suggested it seems like, 'wow, how could you keep in touch with what the rest of Washington, D.C., may be thinking and doing when you live down there in the desert exurbs.' We believe you, Beaumont is like a microcosm of America.
WHOOMP! ...
No. The Republicans in Illinois are just as crooked. Plus, as everyone in the US other than you knows, our last governor, a Republican, is currently in prison.
Sorry, but I fail to see the "several fallacy's" you claim are contained in my three sentence post. What I do see in your post, however, is a series of arguments against strawmen.
Waldorf is strongly biased toward liberal arts and humanities. As noted in an earlier thread, a waldorf kid is significantly more likely to be accepted to a liberal arts school like oberlin or hampshire than MIT (1995-2004 - oberlin: 82, Hampshire: 55, MIT: 2). It is only really suitable for a subset of students.
Usually cash, probably USD or, in some cases, euros. The company delivers typically delivers it, usually with the help of a security firm that specializes in this. Alternatively, some are handled through negotiations in London with law firms representing the pirates.
You'd rather BHO pick BC than BR or HRC after 8 years of CP and GR under GWB? IDK, but ICBW, IMO, so IYSS, IYKWIM.
"Fucked up and stupid" would be more along the lines of someone not knowing that Africa is a continent and/or someone voting for that person as VP.
Interesting. So Obama would have won by even more if Biden wasn't his running mate and, in fact, Biden would have been a bigger liability if it wasn't for his hair plugs.
Personal destruction? No. I doubt that anyone cares what the hell she does, as long as it's not in government and doesn't affect us.