or Connect

Posts by Eyemahsource

I've been waiting for this but it's a half done product. With retina displays, we can bypass the need to place an optical viewfinder on the same box as the lens and sensor. Imagine twin 4K OLED screens built into glasses enabling a 75 degree field of view where no pixels are discernible. The display is not see-through because that wipes color saturation and makes black impossible. Displays mounted in glasses utilizes your own head to block sun or other lights from washing...
Daniel, I continue to recommend you to all the people I encounter who are obviously clueless regarding Apple's operating basis. A compilation of everything you have written would comprise the definitive history and analysis of Apple. I'm convinced I could not achieve better understanding were I to work at the Apple campus speaking daily to Apple's movers and shakers. I am grateful for your accurate insights, consistently proven for a decade of actual history. I return...
Yielded very little for all the parties involved....you forgot the lawyers.
Google glass emphasizes the real world by deprecating the device data to a small image for one eye. This is a plus for extreme sports, not general purpose computer use. Nothing wrong with this approach for that application, but....... I'm certain Apple will enter this market with a more widely useful approach. It will be binocular, 3D, similar in appearance to narrow reading glasses. They probably won't be transparent because transparency involves the unacceptable...
Daniel is the best tech journalist working today. One paragraph in I recognize his method of diving deep for insight, then documenting the journey. I wish the fluff and lies that passes for journalism could be reformed and he shows the way.
1 The next dent in the universe: - "life's dashboard",the "iDash" The next dent in the universe will be stereo-optical glasses and they will not be the Google Glass version. What follows is a fantasy, based on existing technologies rearranged into something new and worthy of Apple's next big release. 2 Google Glass vs. immersion Google deprecate the digital and elevate the view of the real world by placing the digital info in one corner of the field of view of one eye. ...