or Connect

Posts by iBill

I could definitely see the trackpad requiring El Capitan due to the force touch functionality. I didn't buy that however, just the mouse and keyboard. It seems weird to me that they wouldn't work with Yosemite, but I'm just a lowly customer. It's hard for me not to think that it's just control freakery, but maybe there is a sound reason for it. I'm trying not to be too aggravated, and hopefully they will give me a full refund. I don't intend to update to El Capitan until...
Head's up on the new keyboard and mouse, El Capitan is a requirement.   Guess I'll be returning them tomorrow..
Hong Kong ia actually a great place to visit. The Guangdong Province, not so much..
“We’ve learned and struggled for a few years here figuring out how to make a decent watch,” he said. “PC guys are not going to just figure this out. They’re not going to just walk in.”
 Sadly, I agree with you 100%. It has nothing whatsoever to do with justice.
So what does it take to get this appeal heard before an impartial Judge?
All of this brought to us by the same crooks that gave us sub-prime mortgage backed securities and a recession that isn't over even still.
Yes, dinosaurs still roam the earth..
Let me be the first to say it's snappy!
There is a store in Indianapolis, on the north side of town at the Fashion Mall at Keystone at the Crossing; I was there just this afternoon. We have only one other store in Indiana, at South Bend (home of the University of Notre Dame). We are generally under-served in the state of Indiana (perhaps justifiably so), but we are accustomed to that by now. Interesting that you mention Trader Joe's, the Apple Store Keystone is very nearly split between the only two Trader Joe's...