or Connect

Posts by iBill

Sadly, I agree with you 100%. It has nothing whatsoever to do with justice.
So what does it take to get this appeal heard before an impartial Judge?
All of this brought to us by the same crooks that gave us sub-prime mortgage backed securities and a recession that isn't over even still.
Yes, dinosaurs still roam the earth..
Let me be the first to say it's snappy!
There is a store in Indianapolis, on the north side of town at the Fashion Mall at Keystone at the Crossing; I was there just this afternoon. We have only one other store in Indiana, at South Bend (home of the University of Notre Dame). We are generally under-served in the state of Indiana (perhaps justifiably so), but we are accustomed to that by now. Interesting that you mention Trader Joe's, the Apple Store Keystone is very nearly split between the only two Trader Joe's...
"Friend request sent"
It's worth mentioning that Siri is still beta software, and Apple is no doubt collecting data from the server in order to further its development. They have good reason in my view to limit its functionality to the hardware it was intended for. Frankly they have that right in any event, but it makes even more sense considering the ongoing development.
Apple wants Samsung to stop copying their products. There's really no mystery here.
There's actually nothing "frivolous" about the lawsuits. Apple believes Samsung is stealing their intellectual property, and I agree. Kudos to Apple for bringing this egregious problem into the limelight.