or Connect

Posts by iBill

There's actually nothing "frivolous" about the lawsuits. Apple believes Samsung is stealing their intellectual property, and I agree. Kudos to Apple for bringing this egregious problem into the limelight.
Thanks for the update. It was all too easy in this case to lump you in with the other and I was perhaps too quick to make that judgement. Nevertheless, I definitely disagree with your views on this topic. Apple has every right to defend their ip vigorously, and I hope that they are fully successful when this legal process runs its course.
I see, a mutual admiration society among trolls. Good riddance to both of you.
Actually, we don't. And we also have an ignore list to help us avoid your smug, Andriod based rants. Welcome to it, and good riddance to you.
To borrow a quote from many years ago,RIP Steve.Sincerest condolences to friends, family, AppleINC, and the entire Apple community.
Oh really? What are the unit forecast sales for iPhone 4s and what do you expect they will actually be? Are you shorting the stock?
Most of the complaints are really groundless, but with the 4 month delay, it is at least understandable why so many anticipated an all new hardware design. I for one am glad that the iP4S has the same design, and I'm going to get one just as soon as Sprint figures out how to update their website with the pertinent information.
Google is a disreputable company, run by slime-balls. This truth is plain for all to see, that is for anybody paying attention and who isn't sucking at their teet. I doubt their plea for public opinion favor pans out, and I cherish the day when the courts decide against them.
So if you currently use a .mac or .me email address and can't switch to OSX Lion (and iCloud), can you still use your email address until June 2012? If not, when exactly does your .mac or .me email address expire?
Yes. magicj should be on the ignore list and is now. I feel much better.