or Connect

Posts by ferraferro

Well it is not strange, I bought last year a Samsung Phone galaxy III, the only thing is noticeable is the screen for the rest it's a big delusion it's battery lasted just less than one year before burning and leaving me in the shit for one day and to buy another one I had to go to the assistance and pay an extra of 25 euros and also they told the warranty for the battery last only 6 months. I was furios. It is the lack of quality of samsung that is driving it's custumares...
Well it is not strange, I bought last year a Samsung Phone galaxy III, the only thing is noticeable is the screen for the rest it's a big delusion it's battery lasted just less than one year before burning and leaving me in the shit for one day and to buy another one I had to go to the assistance and pay an extra of 25 euros and also they told the warranty for the battery last only 6 months. I was furios. It is the lack of quality of samsung that is driving it's custumares...
It is evident that it's price should have been a 100 less both dollar or euros, you can buy a nice phone from samsung plastic built for 200 euros so what's the point to spend 400 more for a device that changes every year. It does not look bad but the price is definetly too high, that's the only reason. The other issue why sells are below expectation, is the absurd logic of the ex king of the market pretending his ideas are always ahead. This screen size is an absurdy, if...
Apple is losing it's market the only thing that people wanted was a larger screen iphone. It is amazing when a company is so proud and does not accept the new standard made by competition. This is stubborn from a leading tech company. And it's amazing how greedy they are. I switch to Samsung because of that. And I'm not sure my next computer will be an apple. Sometimes pc are just faster. I don't understand their policy. Just compare a sony z1 with the latest iphone. I am...
It's no secret to understand that Apple will go down in the next years, if you look at their product they innovate incredibly well the market but once an invention is made they don't improve it with more imagination. About the Iphone the operating system have a very slow pace in getting better, while the apps go incredibly. There are to many restriction to use it, for music and video and foto: like this stupid controlling thing of itunes. Also if you attach to another...