or Connect

Posts by leavingthebigG

"My thing with Jimmy is, 'Listen, Jimmy; you're Jimmy Iovine, and you're Apple, and truthfully, you're great. You guys are going to do great things with Beats, but ... you know, I don't have to lose in order for you guys to win, and let's just remember that,'" Jay Z told the publication. "Again, I'm not angry. I actually told him, 'Yo, you should be helping me. This is for the artist. These are people that you supported your whole life. You know, this is good.'   So,...
I read the title then the artists then chuckled at the silly title. I have never liked Kanye. Madonna no longer worthy of my money. Daft Punk I have not listened to. So, when Jay Z has at least one artists I cannot live without, i will not be moving my music listening time from my iPhone and iTunes Radio. This means, good luck Z and keep on living the dream. You have made history!!!!!
Samsung announced the April 10 date a week before Apple did. Someone could think Apple chose the date to dampen any attention Samsung might have gotten. Imagine on April 13th when Apple announces a preorder count and Samsung announces a ship amount. Then for two weeks the news will stay squarely focused on Apple. Pretty much the entire first month of Release of Samsung's phones, any good news Samsung expresses, Apple will be able to counter it its watch.
I think this is an opt-in feature for people who need to do things on a regular basis. I can think of s few medical conditions which require periodic actions. For these people, this feature most definitely could assist them with taking care of themselves. Assist should not be equated to force since the feature can be turned off and people could enter false information just to get beyond the blocks. This patent is another example of Apple forward thinking. Thanks, sog35...
Display mirroring sounds interesting. Sure people can shoot a video clip, but seeing a point of interest in real-time... FaceTime? Didn't Apple recently win a video conferencing patent? Research time! 😃
It is also good for finding someone who has been kidnapped, is lost and more positive motives. What really caught my attention was the reference to animals and robots. Using this technology could help with rescue services enormously! Nuclear power plant cleanups could use guided robots to reach contaminated areas humans cannot go. This is definitely an opportunity-filled patent.
I am guessing this camera patent for strengthening Prime Sense computer vision technology and preparing the way towards holographic technology. Apple has done much research on computer vision that could dazzle us like the Iron Man computer vision/holographic technology. Looking forward to see this stuff in the real world!
I am actually surprised (should I be?) that AppleInsider failed to mention this from the Reuters article...   It said the Italian tax authorities had audited Apple's Italian operations in 2007, 2008 and 2009 and confirmed it was in full compliance with the OECD documentation and transparency requirements.   If Apple is being investigated from 2008 to 2013, then why are the 2008 and 2009 practices being investigated again since those years were previously confirmed to...
Apple's fast follower has been quiet about its watch plans for a while now and is most likely planning to promote its watches similarly to how Apple is currently doing. I am looking forward to seeing what Samsung attempts to do soon after Watch goes on sale.
I remember that interview, but more importantly, I remember this... "We have no religious issue with porting an Apple app to Android," said Cook in response to whether iCloud should branch out to other platforms. "If it made sense for us to do that, we would do that. You could apply that to every area of Apple." Not even Engadget believed Apple's iOS apps would be ported to Android. Nice try though. Keep in mind, I am not attempting to start a religious war with you...