or Connect

Posts by leavingthebigG

The strange part of Tidal's continued childish behavior of fabricating sensation to gain attention is the artist investors in the company. They worked hard to become respected in the industry and have amassed fortunes that enable them to do whatever they dream of doing. Being silent about how Tidal continues to behave may come back to bite them.I agree Apple most likely remain silent about this latest slander. Staying focused on its goals is the way Apple does things. The...
Since Drake knew he had an exclusive contract with Apple for $19 million, why did he choose to participate with an event that could be in conflict with the contract? He could have attended the event to support his friends' performances and donated money to the charity. Tidal probably does have emails showing communications between Apple and Drake/Future, but will not publish the emails because the emails did not involve Tidal directly, Drake/Futre would be hurt publicly...
I remember reading something like that. I do not recall the Chinese government being brought to trial in the U.S. court system. Samsung is a different matter altogether.
Samsung is the desperate party here. Being forced to pay Apple would be another negative hit on Samsung's smartphone image. With Samsung's smartphone shipments crashing and it's buy one smartphone get another free, buy one smartphone and get a tablet free, test a smartphone and get a $100 Google Play Store credit then buy the smartphone and get $100 from Samsung shenanigans imploding, dealing with Verizon choosing to delay support beta testing Samsung Pay, and sidestepping...
Awesomeness! According to Patently Apple, Apple's iPad have been used extensively by the Israeli Military... http://www.patentlyapple.com/patently-apple/2015/08/the-israeli-military-uses-apple-ipads-extensively-on-the-battlefield.html. My guess is Apple learned a great deal of information about... . How iPads can be used to send/receive unbreakable encrypted communications via satellites. Strengthening iPads for combat use to prevent/lessen EMF disruption. How to display...
This could be just one reason why Jony Ive moved up to focus on broader designs for Apple. It will be very interesting to see what Apple's designers and the 173 161 other companies develop with the Pentagon.
Thanks! Your response pushed me to read Google's blog post AND Apple's tech note.Disappointingly, the story is written to portray Google as purposely publishing an undocumented way to break iOS 9 security.Google's blog post was also poorly written.
Really sog35?Take a moment to digest what I typed BEFORE typing what I consider a stupid ass response.
Just two months ago 3+ million Apple Watches shipped was considered a failure. Now 3+ million Apple Watches shipped is considered a success. IDC has been on an Apple roll this month. IDC's tone has noticeably changed towards Apple aiming for profits over market share. IDC does not appear to be looking at the aim as a negative.i do wonder why IDC is publishing so many positive reports about Apple though. Still, there are no negative stories about Samsung, Google or any...
Back in 2013 when Google's patent filing for this technology became public I was nervous about the implementation. Google seemed to be throwing out ideas without truly considering the consequences of having people actually using the technology. Bone conduction technology never made it into Glass then Glass failed. Reading this information about Apple's technology does not make me nervous. I feel Apple has convinced me to trust it to get the technology right before turning...