or Connect

Posts by leavingthebigG

The court has already chosen to NOT see this for what it was. Otherwise, this case would have been halted instead of being allowed to proceed.
 Horrid Web site. Great music to shop to. The one song I listened to was purchased on my new iPhone 6 with Touch ID!
As noted by forum member Rogifan...   I just noticed you are being given credited for the picture. Congratulations!
When I saw the Forbes title, I thought I had misread the publisher's name. Forbes (US) does not hesitate to rake Apple for sensationalist Web page hits. This article from a European Forbes author cleared away the purposefully sloppy, inaccurate reporting by the Financial Tines, Wall Street Jourbal, Business Insider and to some extent Apple...
Hey Samsung, Apple would have NEVER pushed for an early launch nor a price reduction on its iPhones no matter how many Galaxy S and/or Note smartphones you claimed to have sold... uh, shipped in three days!!
I wonder if Gene Munster will balk at the sales number this year as he did last year? Gene? Gene?   On a more relevant note, as Rogifan noticed, Tim Cook mentioned "sell-through" with this year's announcement. I wonder if the SEC had to be informed of a larger than anticipated  change in quarterly earnings this year or if Apple had already informed the SEC of a large quarterly earnings due to the iPhone 6/Plus.   Back on a humorous note, will the iPhone 6 be considered...
PayPal and Samsung are joined at the hip now for mobile payments. We can expect more of this crap from PayPal in the future since Apple chose to not accept its offer to partner on mobile payments.The sad, but funny, thing about the PayPal ad is PayPal will be supporting Touch ID with iOS 8. No matter what the company advertises, it will not protest Touch ID support by not supporting Apple technology.
Earlier this year, I mentioned to someone who is diabetic that it might be possible for him to use the upcoming iPhone to monitor his blood/sugar without having to draw blood. Reading this article lets me know that good times are coming from Apple!   And, after a Sunday full of attack ads from Samsung concerning the iPhone 6/Plus, I am glad that Apple is staying focused on making HealthKit (and HomeKit, Apple Pay, Continuity, iBeacons, etc.) useful for its existing and...
As I watched the Patriots demolish the Vikings Sunday, I was bombarded with Samsung commercials that attempted to poke fun at the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. I got really irritated and wanted Apple to show a commercial of its own. Thankfully, Tim Cook and company have more level heads than I had yesterday!   The news about the 4 million iPhone 6/Plus pre-orders AND the HealthKit initiatives being kicked off at Duke and Stanford to support iPhone 6/Plus and iOS 8 reminded...
 Square might have done Apple a HUGE favor by rejecting Apple's offer. Think about what Apple does not have to deal with now... Apple does not have to deal with hardware, software nor personnel integration issues. No one at Square will lose their jobs due to the company being purchased by Apple. Apple is still digesting the Beats purchase, taking on Square right now might too much for the company to handle.  Apple does not have to deal with delays getting regulatory...