or Connect

Posts by leavingthebigG

I am glad Apple shut him out of unfettered information gathering from the beginning. Cรดte had made it possible for Bromwich to gather sensitive information and report it to her without anyone else being privy to the report. Not a good move by Cote.
I admit I thought Brian White was an idiot for many of his claims back in 2013. I checked the comments for the linked article to remind myself of what I had posted, but found nothing. To see he was actually closer to the truth than I gave him credit makes say, "Wow! I apologize!!" Does this give Gene Munster hope for a full-fledged Apple TV that will erase the years of being wrong? ๐Ÿ™€ Still, I think of Big Screen Minority Report type of interaction with the ring. The...
I agree with you 100%!
The analysts have wasted no time shouting failure. These are most likely the same analysts who shouting Apple needed a cheap iPhone for China. ๐Ÿ˜
Not according to Fortune tonight. That $25 billion is just a fraction of Apple's $200 billion in revenue. Oh well.
The article pulled me in to learn what the Apple engineers were contemplating for Apple Maps. This word, "Shaders", triggered thoughts of Metal. The rest of the sentence solicited my thoughts, "are then applied to render a desired animation, for example water ripples." I am looking forward to seeing this technology added to Apple Maps. It could be a feature the puts more distance between Apple, its main maps competitor and fast followers who will not be fast enough to keep...
Dream on KPOM. Dream on. I sincerely doubt Apple will agree to a cross-licensing deal on future technology with Samsung. Samsung would mass produce every Apple idea as fast as it could to beat Apple to market with its own technologies. Why would Apple want to share technologies with a company like that?
I must admit I did not believe Apple would use two different chips. I was hoping for a TSMC slam dunk again. Oh well, at least TSMC is still in the running and Apple is being smart to not rely solely on Samsung to manufacture chips for the iPhone. The smartphone is too strategically important to allow its fate to be tied to Samsung.
You made me laugh. I am testing at a customer site on an iPhone 6 Plus and like the size. I now have iOS 9 on my personal 3.5, 4 and 4.7 inch iPhones. An iPhone 6S Plus will be added to my collection! ๐Ÿ‘
Which company manufactured the A9?