or Connect

Posts by leavingthebigG

Agreed.
If this article was about Apple, lawyers across the United States would be racing to court rooms to file class action lawsuits. Bloggers would be witch hunting Apple in article after article after article. Blackberry, HTC, Lenovo, Microsoft, Samsung and others would be having commercials made to mock Apple. On the Apple front, silence and laser focus to strengthen iCloud's ability to deliver security patches when necessary.
So, you believed EVERYTHING that was written in that article? Really? You? There was a time Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo! and others were not nearly as good with cloud computing as they are today. Apple is doing an incredible job with iCloud, in my opinion. My pictures sync with all of my devices quickly. So does my music, notes, calendar, browser bookmarks and e-books.  There are many people who continue to choose to believe Steve Jobs was flawless even though they...
So, what is right with Google?
Same here!
What is sad about this is Apple's Asian suppliers appear to be willing AND able to honor their contact agreements whereas this US company chooses to dishonor its contract agreement. Even as Samsung chose to steal, copy and lie about Apple's technology, Samsung continued to honor its supplier contracts with Apple (that is an amazing sentence!). GTAT seems to be lying about what went wrong and why it went wrong. And, is trying to use the US court system to get away with it....
The Apple/Reznor interactions have been emotional of the years! It should be interesting to see how all of this plays out in the coming months!!
Not in the USA.The DOJ would accuse Apple of anti-competitive behavior.And, with Bromwich and Cote still monitoring Apple for its anti-competitive behavior in attempting to break Amazon's monopolistic practices, Apple has no choice, but to go along with this denial,On the Google front, it is highly possible Google was selling customer data to MCX partners which enabled Google Wallet to be used in the partner stores. When Apple came along and could not sell customer data to...
The court has already chosen to NOT see this for what it was. Otherwise, this case would have been halted instead of being allowed to proceed.
 Horrid Web site. Great music to shop to. The one song I listened to was purchased on my new iPhone 6 with Touch ID!