or Connect

Posts by n3v3rfollow

Really late reply, haha, but I'm using a Late 2006 24" iMac that still works great. And I bought a PC instead of buying another mac. Oh I guess I never mentioned that Apple Global Security called me after this event and told me I'm no longer welcome as a customer. That was a few days after I made this post. I mailed (not emailed) a letter to corporate. It was pretty much the same email, but I wanted someone to read it. Nothing in it was threatening, it was pretty much just...
Not all of them had backlight issues. Like I said one had a bad airport card and the other's bluetooth was shot. I'm not sending them back for the same reason everytime. To me it's ridiculous that some members on macrumors have had 8+ replacements ALL for complaining about backlight bleed, but I've had numerous issues among numerous machines. That and I have documented each iMac's problem that I have received. So I have numerous videos of screen captures of the bluetooth...
I've had numerous 27" iMac replacements and now it seems as if I'm SOL. I've had to have quite a few iMacreplacements for my 27" for a bad airport card, non functional bluetooth, cosmetic damage (imac had giant scratches on the front of it) and bad backlight bleeding. I've been on the phone with Apple and Applecare for these issues more than I would ever care to be on the phone with Apple for, diagnosing the DOA models took the longest.  Anyhow I emailed Tim Cook,...