or Connect

Posts by ascii

Yep, iOS devices are basically like little computers and imagine a computer with a 16GB hd.
Sometimes groups of people get stuck in a cognitive bubble and do things which make perfect sense to them but to people outside the bubble its like, WTH? I think the Apple execs need some friends who will be honest with them, outside the inner circle, that they can run ideas past as a sanity check.
Good point. All money and all effort should be focussed on the products themselves and making them better.
You can go on the Internet at any time, apple.com/retail and see if there are any genius appointments available in your store, so you could have pulled out your phone and checked his story, maybe they really were fully booked.
Do you really think it would be successful in the US? It's basically a $343 lottery ticket, and I don't think many people would want to spend that much on a lottery ticket. Luck is a much bigger thing in Asian cultures.
It was the ability to get tech support on your computer that helped get the Apple Stores started. I wonder how much of a computer section these stores had and how much of it was mobile.
Which was the bigger waste of money, Rockstar or Beats?
It would be good if all films were released online at the same time as theatres.
I would guess compressing the video signal to fit over a USB bus would be the main technical challenge. That's probably where the CPU load is coming from.
Yes, rental movies automatically delete after 48 hours, so they already have the technology to auto-delete things after a certain timeframe. Apple could make it one more option for developers, "1 hour free trial, 2 hours, 1 day etc."