or Connect

Posts by usarmyctr

The issue is not with her "sim card"   My post in this forum more than cover the issue. (read all) 
Okay--      Well, you suggest that resolving issues is a matter of "complexity" however, it wasn't so complex or perhaps it was when you or this women set up iMessage and the same steps you took to set it up are the same ones you take to deactivate the feature!   You say "complexity in the steps detailed but the fact that people simply don't know they exist."   To that I say... You and others had fair enough common sense to set up features and you and other should...
This is the most pathetic and desperate attempt I've seen to make a quick buck and grab some attention...   It is very simple.. Regardless of where her "sim card" came from whether it be that the sim card came with her iPhone or she placed it in the iPhone from another device; When she activated the iPhone, she created a iCloud account, she activated iMessage willingly and had communicated effectively with her contacts that also use the same features, iPhone, iPad,...
Well, it would have disintegrated after breaking through the side of the Pentagon. Taking pillars out on the lower level of the Pentagon. Breaking through sector walls and in such a confined area with heavy debris and large amounts of fuel from the plane would cause such thing. Also, the security camera at that time would have not picked up such a large and fast moving craft. Those cameras were intended for persons, cars, etc. 
BUSH DID NOT START THE WAR! THE TERRORIST STARTED THE WAR THE DAY THEY DROVE THE DAMN PLANES INTO THE TOWERS, THE PENTAGON AND SO ON. BUSH WITH FULL SUPPORT OF CONGRESS DECIDED TO FIGHT BACK. AND BRING THE WAR RIGHT TO THEIR BACKYARD!   WOULD YOU RATHER WE DID NOTHING? BUSH DID NOTHING.. AND LET THE PLANES CRASH AND BOMBS GO OFF IN CITIES, COUNTIES, PERHAPS IN YOUR HOMETOWN? NO... YOU WOULD BE RAISING HELL!!!!... "OH WHY DIDN'T BUSH DO SOMETHING?!?!"    GIVE UP...
This is a terrible term for the President. I'm sure many of those whom in which supported his re-election are 'Hand in Mouth' ;-)