or Connect

Posts by Trendannoyer

you think they will get many sign ups from people called John?
dang! you beat me to it!
what you say is true... but then so is what i said. its a matter of opinion after all critics are only opinions in print
thats a matter of opinion but sorry.. i thought raw numbers were now frowned upon on this thread
one might also ask "what the **** is a "Buck"?
if it had the "drum Grid" editor in it then i would have 2 copys in a flash! ---dont let Ireland see this, and try and sell him that its a Leopard UI... its NOT green enough and he wont be happy---- aright mate
glad to hear it reboot, then reboot again.. that usually sorts things in my (admittedly limited) experiance, then check for updates than repair permissions wow i love Macs
didnt someone post that netflix(?) posted 1% of their rentals were HiDef formats.. which accounted for 14,000 discs... so i know its not SALES, but expanding that up gets you 1,400,000 discs...ahh..memory fails me, was that a month? or a week? still its not a LOT is it 1%... but then Apple plan on "only" getting 1% of the Phone market and we all think that would be good...
Thanks for the listing, to help make a point im gonna use it in MY opinionthats a few films that are ok... the rest.. quite forgettable really...mm.. i wonder will murch quote me and crow that these are all on BD and that the scant few films on HD-DVD are... or WILL be better.to counter in advance let me say murch that, MY point is that there are very few films full stop. that i am bothered with on ANY release schedule... but BD having more studios.. leaves me with more...
i remember buying DVDs for £25-30 (thats $50-60!!) even though the VHS was £5 ($10) i mean i thought this was the greatest thing.. the QUALITY.. now i cringe.. i could get 4 od 5 DVDs for that same money NOW... so im personally holding off the HiDef disc buying as long as i can.. but in principal the "new formats" are, as you imply up against the (now old) format of SD-DVD. {just as DVD was up against VHS}i have most of the "classic" films i want, in a "good enough"...