or Connect

Posts by mike Varkoo

Oh,the key is we have payed for the items ,if the apple can accept return,"OK,if you don't like this new warranty policy,you can return your iphone to us and refund you money“then it's good,we'll take the money to Sumsung or other brand.But now apple not willing to  refund us money,then they need to do according to  the agreement  when we pay.
We don't know what's the matter with apple company now?Just for the stock price get down these days.so very need the one billion dollars ,Woo,no Jobs,your these guys really can't do anything good?Sometimes I doubt if the guy give out the new after sales policy is come from the Competitors,let apple fall into the trap,one billion dollars is just the bait.
Recently,Apple say will change their warranty ways,They say will not replace new machine for you,but repair it.And say this way will help Apple save one billion dollars every year. Woo!we raped by apple! If today we go to apple store to buy iphone,they tell us this new warranty policy before I buy,then it’s ok,I can choose accept or not.But For the customers that have bought the items but still have the warranty,now you say the warranty ways changed after we bought,we...
APPLE RAPE US FOR ONE BILLION DOLLARS,WE DON%u2019T AGREE%uFF01 Recently,Apple say will change their warranty ways,They say will not replace new machine for you,but repair it.And say this way will help Apple save one billion dollars every year. Woo!we raped by apple! If today we go to apple store to buy iphone,they tell us this new warranty policy before I buy,then it%u2019s ok,I can choose accept or not.But For the customers that have bought the items but still have the...