or Connect

Posts by Omega

The AI bot is almost as bad.  Look at the new postings and 80%+ are AI generated.  
Six pages before I got to a thread not written by a bot 
Who are 2nd world countries?
Voodoo.  Black Magic.  Small penis. Huddler Useless.  Repent unbeliever! 
No issues here either.
Any consolation but we constantly refer to NZ falling into third world status.  I did smirk (not LOL) about paperless governance.  Bureaucracy breeds paper. 
Said I wasn't going to post anymore in thread but thought I would make an exception. Thank you for keeping us informed and our thoughts are with you.
I thought the standard reply would be 90210. Being from a country that does not use zip codes this is the zip code that "works".
No offense but this thread is getting a little stalkerish with a lot of information being bandied about that while being in the public domain would take a lot of time and effort to extrapolate.   Yes, I understand that she meant a lot to the forums, but I think we could be a little more discrete about it.    If she is gone, then she is gone and maybe we look to honour her memory with a donation to something she believed in. If she has sadly passed, then the charity...
I think the standard response is, "Proud of you".   Never frequented MR but there always seems to be a lot of refugees!