or Connect

Posts by Omega

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't SU use the receipts folder to determine if something can be updated. 
Honestly if you think those are two examples are bannable offences then I think the problem is evident.  You have a thick skin where people attack you but not quite so when the mothership is attacked.     There will always be haters, people with differing opinions.  To delete posts because you don't agree with them is the issue.  Apple is bigger than you and does not need you to protect them from the "evil empire".     There are plenty of people here who are apple fanboys...
Keyboard Warrior  
As a NZ'er I found this post offensive and derogatory towards our men in blue who are doing fine work.  Unfortunately I can not see which of the seven TOS it violates but I demand TS delete this obnoxious post for its contentious nature.
Do you know what they are? Where to find them? Think they are relevant assuming you can find them?
Unplug all the unnecessary crap and try again.  Also if you look at the console logs it may tell you what is happening.
Oh noes!  
Guess that is the problem. Every country needs government, it is getting the balance right though that is the issue.
An intriguing proposition.  How does the government exert any control over the country when it seems that it has not part in it at all?  And if it does, where does it derive its revenue to facilitate its governance?   Also in regards to Somalia I would claim complete ignorance in regards to its governance as all we hear is regarding the atrocities that are occurring and then extrapolate that this is what the norm in Somalia is.  Also not down playing that some seriously...
Nice to see this old friend back on the front page.  Puts a smile on my dial every time.   Mittens 4 teh winz!