or Connect

Posts by Omega

Sweet.   Just remember you are not alone.  Plenty of people feel the way you do; may not have the same circumstances but still feel like there is no other solution.   Remember family and friends.  If something is not working then talk to people to find something better.  Don't rely on the net - too many keyboard warriors!    EDIT:  Also, I am by far not an expert and am very removed from your circumstances, so listen to you the people around you more than...
It is fine to think negative, as I would say this is indicative of the world we live in.  We all grow up with high expectations of what I lives are going to be and the majority of us will never even get close to it.  I was meant to be a millionaire and retired by now, yet I can't even afford to drive a car.   Just remember you are not alone in this - talk to your friends and family; and if the drugs are affecting as badly as you say then your doctor.  Are better...
Chin up!  Surround yourself with your friends and don't sweat the details.     Would like to say it gets better, but that is a lie.  As you get older though your perspective changes and you realise the things which you thought were important were not even close.  Trust me, the planet is full of people who never live up to there potential, and there are also people who do poorly at school who go on to be world leaders.    Honestly talk to someone in person as the...
Would like it known that after four years my response would be the same.     Though given inflation my expectations would be lower.
  Without watching - zero?
TL;DR
I think the three beeps refers to RAM issues.  I would suggest making sure all RAM is seated properly and then try to boot again.  Another thing to try is removing sticks of RAM until it works.
Are you able to post any info on where the "technical stuff" stalls?     From memory when you boot in safe mode it also enters verbose mode which is what is showing you all the boot information.  From this it may give us more info on what the issue is/maybe.
Posting this from an iPad this forum is subclass. It is no longer about the members. Look at the amount of posts from members. signal is right, you look for new posts and you get the overlord propaganda. Where are the people?
I load AI out of habit.  Now I get to the first page and think why am I here.