or Connect

Posts by redefiler

And people using their knee-jerk offense over artwork and imagery to blanket panic censor, stands for all that is good about america?
What may look dismissive, is actually just super prescience at peak human speed. Behold as I elaborate for the norms:-Some people may want some of Fitbit products functionality, but nobody really wants to wear or any of their clunky junk, or have it cluttering up their lives. Fitbit has zero style.-Any monitoring functionality for swimming, cycling, etc. is far better served being built into actual sport clothing, and this is where the 800 pound gorilla called Nike, not...
You could have said similar things about the Creative Rio player. The only future for Fitbit is an acquisition... they can try to sell all the peripherals they can, but the core of their ecosystem is now a dinosaur.
So highlighting women = took our jobs? There's a lot wrong with overt diversity celebrations: like nothing but a signal of an unhealthy obsession with the shallowest of human characteristics... but your screed is Godlyke Productions worthy."Look out! Big Tech's 3rd attempt at colonization by the lizardoid aliens thru Disney themeparks coordinated by female exec-u-bot greed, and hidden in the code of the Apple software by predatory third world female software...
Your statements are beyond clueless. He left MacWorld mag a long time ago, and has been running The Loop for several years now. Did you even bother to research? Can you even operate a search engine? Do you think you can open your mouth big enough to fit both feet inside? Go try, I'll wait...I met Jim earlier this year, had a beer with him and a wonderful chat. I was a complete stranger, and was very impressed on how approachable and engaging he was. Very cool, very...
Sounds like somebody is all jealous and butthurt. It's kinda funny you're dismissing Jim D's relevance, when you're just following and spreading his take around the internet.
 This 'table' you speak of seems to be a hallucination of some sort, as is your seat of entitlement.  It's a conference for software developers who want to spread their wares across an ecosystem, those pining for new toys are totally missing the point.
Wow, that's a lot of redundant functionality, if you need that kind of extensive probing, just replace all that with Grindr.  "I keeed, I keeed."  On a more serious note, use of Google apps will continue to add lots of extra social baggage for their users.  They're fine for total isolationist loners, but anybody putting other people's data of any kind into their Google accounts are by default complete scumbags.  
It's a well established practice for known design houses to require their designers to take on a certain percentage of outside projects to keep thing fresh and expand knowledge beyond their focus area. I know BMW's designers have worked on bass guitars with Ernie Ball in the past as part of their requirement. If Ive wants to dabble in a few architecture projects, it's win/win for Apple. They've got plenty of construction projects and their star player gets more ninja...
WTF?  I never even remotely claimed it wasn't passed by the government?  Do you even read?  It should be pretty clear that I think you are idiot if you're Republican or Democrat, because D & R's are constantly doing stupid and horrible things in the name of thier fabricated dichotomy.  I think the only cover they have for their actions is pointing at each other and pretending there are only two sides to only their defined problems.  Without that distraction, their actions...