or Connect

Posts by redefiler

Well the problem with that threat is that, next month there might only be 11 that follow you back to a PC, by summer 10.  Last year it was 20.   For 70% of users, any hassle with legacy Windows 7 hardware support, won't send them flocking back to PC hardware.  It will only drive them further toward cheaper, easier, more convenient mobile implementations.  Almost every industry is almost directly facing a crossroads in computer hardware, so at the very least you shouldn't...
Then your premise and point were so far out of historical context, that your comment is totally irrelevant. Should we equate the Louisiana Purchase with modern eminent domain policy next?  Bam!
Most of his was just re-spouted from Forbes, then 1 poster, sort agreed with him that Oppenheimer needed to go (speculative fallacy). Anuntks had the idiotic beauco-clown notion that Apple needs to do expectation management.  Which to those of you not familiar with beaurospeak, means spending more time/money on 'public relations' to the financial mass media.  Which is really just more beauroclown double speak for wanting Apple to provide traditional product roadmaps to...
If you're going to throw stones, don't live in a glass house.Didn't you start this by trashing the head financial guy of the world's most successful company?  On a thread about the Apple TV? 
Didn't Apple just sign their first deal with China's big carrier like last month? Don't care or some markets are more difficult to enter?  Apple seems to have gone to great trouble to make sure Chinese languages are supported on their products, so I'm guessing it isn't the former.   The rest of the world should be happy that Silicon Valley companies are so accommodating to their crazy, weird regional customs and habits.  Mac OS, iOS, Android, etc.  could just all be in...
Considering Oppenheimer's been at Apple for almost 20 years, and how well the company's been doing since 2006 and he was Jobs' choice for a replacement for Anderson as CFO, I think we deserve a little more than 'he wasn't personable' opinion from a former engineer in a different department as a professional testimony.  Especially considering this was Steve Jobs' company, was he a bad CEO because he was unfriendly at times?  For now, the benchmark of Oppenheimer's...
 You clearly have no honor.You didn't put conditions on me having to show that you provided context for calling it a failure.  Comprehend that? You said it was a flop, now be a man, live up to your own word and buzz off.
Hey, don't back peddle, it's your idea that the 5C is a flop.  You've still got some work to do convincing your point.  Then again... it's a very small point at best. BTW, forget about the tip - and they'll just update the colors, because the 5C is still selling, as will the 5sC in plastic.  I'll bet you the next round.
I'm still not seeing you with my cocktail...
 Happy?  Run along, and when you come back I like fresh pineapple in my pina colada.