or Connect

Posts by redefiler

It may have been an attractive option for some users, but it's a bitter pill when it's the only method.However the equation totally changes when you ask Adobe users if they believe their investment in the previous version was getting anywhere close to total value. Adobe needed to appease that building discontent, but they went the other way, getting more draconian and disconnected from their user base..I think that's the state of Adobe's user base now, they might still be...
Method of payment is not the same thing as cost. It's now more expensive and a lot less flexible.You seem to have forgot that Adobe has been alienating their Mac users long before this latest Creative Cloud debacle. All this latest scheme does is further demonstrate that Adobe has replaced the creativity that went into their products offerings, with creativity in squeezing a few more pennies out of their customers. They bet the company on Flash, and after wasting...
 Nope, only get emotionally charged over comments at MacRumors,and specifically when it involves iPod nano rainbow colors and poignant human interest topics. You just lazy write, don't h8.
 Let's hope they know how to use that thing that you use to look for things online, to find that blogger from Europe (either Ireland or UK) that you forgot his name and webaddress for his blog, or something.  
 Surprise, surprise, politicians once again conning the public on the false illusion of safety.  The party serfs will now sleep easier with their betters working tirelessly to protect them now from something somewhere somehow.   Idiots will fling their money and support at anything in the name of fear.  Now that phone theft is super special, double outlawed, those wily outlaws will nary again thieve from thine good peasantry.  So sayeth the ruling class onto thee and...
Ditto, thought it might finally be an iOS version of Galactic Battlegrounds. This is pure suck.  Wish I could feed Mickey Mouse to a Rancor.
That's a stupid statement because you've got nothing to back it up. I call total bs, you pinned on that little toy "defender of the poor" sheriff star on all by yourself, then made repeated attempts to use it as moral authority. People who are charitable and give real time and resources to the poor, generally don't flaunt it on computer forums, its kind of a glaring character contradiction. It sounds like you're missing some context and specifics of US class action...
 Oh please, just stop with your disingenuous 'appeal to the masses'.  What about the children?  Or the spotted owls?  At least work up some tears or use a little lemon juice in the eye and actually make an effort to convince us.   Rich vs. poor again. *YAWN!*  You know that US courts don't appoint attorneys for civil lawsuits, right?  Oops, did I catch you getting your info from legal/crime dramas on imported American TV?  Also, those are criminal cases, and sometimes...
 Wrong again.  If you now want a literal interpretation "All upside your head" is merely the name of the location, no action or 'happenings' are implied "to people that live there".   Please clarify:Should I keep laughing at myself?  Or are you using 'universal pronoun compactor' again, and really mean that I should keep laughing at you?   Though I am glad that doctorate is in the graphic arts and not medicine!  Drive the attending staff insane, never know if the doctor or...
Maybe he's just a vigorous consumer?On a very cold day?With a festive streamer attached to the end?While standing on a very powerful exhaust vent?As I said to the officer, before spraying whip cream in his eyes and cheesing it.