or Connect

Posts by zaba

This could have and should have been handled much differently. Firstly they should have had private discussions with developers of games they deemed questionable. These discussions would have been a better way to go allowing developers to state their reasons or given a window in which to make appropriate alterations. That's my view anyway.
Tim was chosen by Jobs because has the qualities to lead such an innovative company as Apple. Jonny would probably shun the idea of being CEO. What's wrong with companies fighting injustice and discrimination in the world. It is to be applauded.
This is exactly what UK schools need right now. The majority are using self constructed, wholly inadequate xcel spreadsheets that are unmanageable, not share friendly and lack the efficiency of a proper bespoke product. Certain companies have built a solution, but they have based it on shitty xcel. So you are still walking through mud instead of jumping into a 4x4.
I care, it stopped me from upgrading. Waiting for the s version and hopefully this will be "fixed".
My guess is it will change in the future when they bring their own A series chips to desktop and ditch Intel completely. I guess it will be only a few years away.
I think they should seriously take control over the beats hardware and make it worth the high price tag. Or scrap the lot of it.. I'm guessing there won't be any beats products before long except for beats 1 t-shirts.
Well scripted, stock answers, he's in marketing. Not going to watch/listen I already know the answers.
Absolutely agree. Yosemite is great, but it needs this release to make it brilliant.
I use it to manage projects with my colleagues. It is fantastic. The support is also excellent. It runs brilliant on my iMac and iPhone. I expect it will now turn to shit now that Microsoft have it, just like Skype did. I may have to find something else. Good while it lasted.
Ha ha. Brilliant!