or Connect

Posts by zaba

I guess they could buy Square Cash and give it the apple makeover.
That's really odd. I am sure a recent tear down on here said that the keys did not use the new butterfly method that Apple invented but instead used the old method, can anyone confirm which is true?
Thanks for that. Really shocked that they didn't bring the new butterfly mechanism accross to the keyboard. I was going to buy one, for that reason but will wait another year until they do. Anybody know why they didn't? I was expecting it to be phased in accross all products requiring a keyboard.
I don't understand why anyone on a desktop would use a trackpad over a mouse. They were invented for portable devices to eliminate the need for a mouse, but are just not as efficient.
Proper sound, proper speakers, Wharfedale DS1 Active Speakers with Bluetooth. DC in.http://www.wharfedale.co.uk/product.php?pid=74
This stuff is just far too expensive for what it is. I will never buy beats gear for that reason.
Surface 4. The worst of both worlds.
I was wondering if I should participate participate. The life of Brian had the same effect on all those Religious folks and their blinkers.
I've just read the new Siri and dictation privacy policy. I'm shocked, as I understand it you have to either agree or Switch off Siri. Bad Apple. --- When you use Siri and Dictation, the things you say and dictate will be recorded and sent to Apple to process your requests. Your device will also send Apple other information, such as your name and nickname; the names, nicknames and relationship with you (e.g. “my dad”) of your address book contacts, song names in your...
Let me know when you do :-)