or Connect

Posts by zaba

It's not a point just a moan. Everything that comes to the UK seems to come to London and the rest of the country is ignored. We proved that we can put on a magnificent show of support in Yorkshire with the fabulous Tour De France. It's time we decentralised.
Always London. The UK isn't just London FFS.
Why would it Jibe? If they are doing updates every day It may take a week for a particular one to get updated? Doesn't mean to say that they are not updating every day.
They are probably already heavily into iWatch 2 development.
If fox can build robots to assemble iPhones then surely Apple can, and if they can they could move everything to America and cut out the chineese completely. But then who would assemble the robots?
Thank you so much.
I got motion tennis a while ago and played it with ATV through 42" Plasma. It's a bit poor. But there's potential with a better iPhone (currently on 4s) and an up to day ATV. I use real racing through same setup but there's a noticeable lag which is annoyingly disturbing.
Pisses me off that Apple hijacks a parade and blankets it with Apple branding and the like. This is not about you Apple, although your support is admirable, you could have been low key.
This is 2014. Why is this news? WTF!
Actually for most UK customers on the various networks the Europe roaming charges are to be dropped this summer so calls to Europe will be the same price as local calls, another nail in the Skype coffin. That's if I understand. Many are doing it now before they have to.http://tinyurl.com/lncxtr2