or Connect

Posts by zaba

Are you serious??
It's just a film now I see not a "biopic" anymore.
Give it a chance, it might be surprisingly good.
Samsung are the largest smart phone maker. By a few inches.
Wait a week, then they'll be flooding in from China. Try eBay next week. Or sooner if you don't mind a Samsung logo.
I reckon they announced this way too soon. I can't help thinking they have already figured out how to make it considerably thinner and more desirable and the next improved model is just around the corner. It seems like it's been around for ages. I do hope they sell shit loads so I can get my hands on the much improved next version.
Useless cack a fine accompaniment to its premium bloatware.
You can get exclusive worldwide release of shitty U2 album, wether you want it or not. A global company doesn't shut down over Christmas.
Lol
In the pursuit of profit many blind eyes are turned. This is the reality. Cheap labour creates a bigger profit margin. To improve this is not about laying down rules and policing them, it's about changing the culture of exploitation and labour camps and this will cost adding extra dollars to the cost of products as shareholders won't sacrifice profit for ethics (ever) it's wether we want to stop buying or pay more.