or Connect

Posts by shao

you blatantly did not read the story, or understand what actually happened.    I expect that of the people here to take calm collected criticism as some form of "bat-shit crazy" talk.. no. Apple fucked up, and Tim is hypocritical and ignorant for making a comment like that. It makes him genuinely look out of touch when apple get burnt by the system they're playing dangerously.    precedents that are there to be set, are then used by other parties. That's how a precedent...
  I speak not for anyone else, i simply pass the message on. . Ultimately though, a large section of the human planet find it more humorous that you, and most apple rentboys refuse to believe that anyone could be critical of anything apple make.    I suggest fire up your favourite browser, and search for criticism regarding itunes bloatware.   "itunes bloatware" - 223,000 results "itunes crap" - 37,000,000 results "itunes slim" 74,000,000 results (the top being how to...
Or, how about AI does some homework for once, and looks at the history of Office releases for Apple's OS.    Traditionally, the Apple version of the OS lags 1 year behind the Windows release, but often has some of the innovations that make it in to the next windows version. The ribbon, for example, showed its first signs in the Office for Mac release before Office 2007 for windows. It's likely, considering the recent update (and therefore faith in sales) that there...
Based on Apple's dangerous precedent, Noise Free Wireless should ask for an injunction against the sale of the iPhone 4s in the US.   and whilst we're at it, Tim Cook can stop being arrogant and pretending Apple are the inventors for the world, when everyone knows they copy as much if not more from everyone else.
  ROFL - you clearly have no fucking clue what you're talking about. iTunes is universally hated. It's a means to an end, not something anyone enjoys using. 
Can't help but feel that Apple is losing the war on research here. Shouldn't they have the depth and breadth of technical expertise to develop this stuff in house without having to continually purchase other companies? Is it a sustainable business model going forward?   I'll gloss over the fact that it must be a slow news day if the best bit of information is three low res, blurred images showing nothing, in an article of previously openly available information....
typical of AI to only highlight apple positive news about foxconn, snubbing and bypassing the gritty truth that bad things HAVE happened at plants where foxconn were delivering 100% apple products. Not other vendors products, just Apple's.    That's okay though, because there's this one guy, that lied. ZOMG, and that must mean reports of suicides, attempts, and mal-treatment of workers must be lies too. Oh, and here's a massively staged and bias video as...
  lol, and then he goes on to say he has IT experience. I guess he never heard of key loggers, malware, password hashing, social engineering, etc, etc, etc, in all that time eh? 
AI is reaching new levels of troll.   "Ultrabooks feature many of the same defining features as the MacBook Air: solid-state storage, instant-on capabilities, and super-thin design thanks to the lack of an optical drive"   Now, those items may 'define' the MBA, but the MBA was not the first laptop to include any of them - it therefore is NOT a design leader. Secondly, if you plot a graph showing laptop size over time, it's only logical to conclude that the...
  yes, you can have & in windows file names.  NTFS aside, a lot of other file systems have file name / path name restrictions that HFS+ doesn't. Out of interest, do a search on your local drive, how many files have you created that have : in them? If you like we'll come back in a couple of months and argue about HFS+ vs ReFS.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_file_systems and see who's laughing then, or rather, to argue over such things is childish, achieves...