or Connect

Posts by coxnvox

If I were going to make a $139 million payment to you, how would I go about it exactly? PayPal?
Really?  You would actually use the word "excellent" to describe them?  I only watched the watch ad, but the guy on the right could not act his way out of a paper bag.  If you think having one of the 2 actors in a commercial being barely competent makes for an "excellent" ad, then I suppose we just have different definitions of excellence.  Peace.
Another ruling designed to crush the consumer and uphold the antiquated ways of the evil corporations. I live in the mountains where, even though I am only 20 miles from downtown Denver as the crow flies, I cannot get TV via an antenna. And even cable conveniently stops a few hundred feet from my neighborhood so my only option was to get locked into a long-term, expensive contract with a satellite company. Aereo was a godsend. Figures that somebody would find a way to...
I guess Apple will pass on grass...good to know they are pulling the weeds when they need to...
I agree that Kimmel is funnier, but I think Fallon is "funner."
I only read the headline...can somebody tell me if this "Basis Science" company is seriously gonna buy Apple?  Sounds cool.
I guess "professional-grade" is kindofa subjective term....
Does it really qualify as a rumor to say that something is NOT going to happen? If so, I'd like to start a rumor that Apple will not be introducing a new Cube at this event...
Now, when will they acknowledge and fix the bug that makes my 4S drain the battery about twice as fast as it did under the previous iOS?
Well, I guess there's no flop so big that you can't top it on your next effort...