or Connect

Posts by rufusswan

Great article. Best laugh I've had in weeks. 'Course I'm embarrassed to live in Missouri with folk of that type, but so far I have survived with some reasonable sense of logic intact. "intelligent falling".... "secular gravity" ..... "Evangelical physicists" .... "Anti-falling physicists" .... I really do need to find out where these type of people find their drugs.
You never know, especially with 'experimental science'. If too many of those strange morons got free and partnered up with the zillions of "free radicals" that are already running loose on the planet ... GOD ONLY KNOWS ... what might happen
Sidai, Hardy is probably right with the fouled carb guess. For air and gas to burn properly the ratio of air to gas must be maintained around a certain level. This ratio is roughly 15 volumes of air to 1 volume of gas. (see stochastic ratio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air-fuel_ratio) There is a sliding component in most carbs (needle valve) that moves as you twist the throttle (and rpm's increase). As the needle valve moves it exposes larger 'jets'...
Could be half a dozen different things. Vapor Lock Mal-operating float clogged fuel filter clogged up carb paint chipping off inside of gas tank can cause tons of issues I own a '02 Bajaj Chetak. I generally ask for tuning, tips, and mod advice on a scooter forum though. You should be able to find one or two that are specific to you scoot. If not, try here: http://www.scooterbbs.com/ Ironically though, geekery in general, pc geekyness, and scooter geeks...
That's OK, I was trying to be subtle. Zen, satire, and sarcasim can create slippery humor. "Obviously the ad is targeting the conscience of those who think they might be at risk but who for some reason are hesitant or too lazy to get tested. Are you saying those people don't exist?" How could one not know that millions around the world have AIDS? And how many more have it and do not know? "Are you also an advocate of...
There's a tv commercial that's been showing lately, and far too often. It looks just like a PSA. It acts like a PSA, and it quacks? like a PSA? It contains little dialog other than the following, with 4 or 5 people posing for group photo: Get an AID's test [repeat 10 - 15 times at constant interval] While those 4 words certainly make sense, I wonder what the hell this "thing" is supposed to "encourage" the typical person to do? ...
Yes, I'm sure perfection was achieved. As advice, I would suggest that you print this thread out when it concludes and place the copy in a safe. Ten years from now you can re-read it and I guarantee that you will notice that many changes have taken place in your relationship with the universe. Reality has a tendency to either blunt or sharpen the edges of the sword you wield. SDW's advice was reasonably sound. I am however reprimanding myself for the "deep stealth"...
Well, it is a 'game' show and it is adver'd as a 'reality' show, so I stand by my original opinion and agree with @_@artman. It's mindless drivel. And I do not apologize for LMAO during episode #1. Mindless drivel can be hilarious with enough beer to warp your logical thinking processes. I still think kids will love the show. We shall see, unfortunately, the season is long. vveerryy lloonngg. Paz
Well, that explains a lot concerning your 'attitude' toward schools in general. On the music side, keep going, and keep writing. Publish, Publish, Publish. I think you find that most of us "musicians" run in deep stealth mode around here, but I'm sure you'll get lot's of responders to the thread. Paz
Well, I kept an open mind and watched the first show which has just played here in the central time zone. This show was not interesting, it was MONDO INTERESTING. I think this is going to be the hit of the season. I would love to quote all the truly comic comments I heard during the show. I must confess, I loved it. I also larfed me arse off. I still have some trepidations, and if it's a real hit, it will spawn no telling how many copy cats and...