or Connect

Posts by GateCrasher1

I did need an additional update, but 7.0.3 did not have any change on the ability to bypass the lock screen password.  The application is free online and not specifically intended for use with /for the iPad 4, but it seems to prevent any protection of it.  The same results with my iPhone 4s ... I have not attempted on the 5 or 5s.  
Apple released a very poor attempt to correct the "bug" which gave access to saved photos on devices.  The IOS 7.0.2 updated through today containing this patch has a major flaw allowing the owner's information to easy be removed and iPhone / iPad reset as new.  I have assisted 3 people with gaining access, but they do lose all of the contained data not saved to iCloud.  .. . . .   the method is not impressive nor does it speak to a master skill set, but it works 3/0 so...
Apple released a very poor attempt to correct the "bug" which gave access to saved photos on devices.  The IOS 7.0.2 updated through today containing this patch has a major flaw allowing the owner's information to easy be removed and iPhone / iPad reset as new.  I have assisted 3 people with gaining access, but they do lose all of the contained data not saved to iCloud.  .. . . .    Back to the drawing board, I guess   "Doc"