or Connect

Posts by kkerst

Missed it...
This almost seems like a commercial for Corning. 
Correction, Qualcomm supplies MDM modem chips to Apple, not MSM Chips. MSM chips are Qualcomm's application processors with an integrated 4G/LTE modem in one package. Qualcomm supplies the Mobile Device Manager (MDM) only, and Apple pairs it with their Ax family of apps processors.Small but important distinction.
I don't get drones. It's a hobby copter with a camera. Ok...I don't need to spy on things and people.
A colleague of mine had one of those; While the display was nice, it made my eyes cross. Not good. Reminds of the optigrab from The Jerk. 
I like the conversion capabilities, but I wish it were customizable. It doesn't know what a mil is. Engineering conversions baked into Yosemite, or least the ability to add them, would be great. 
Yikes. This isn't working at all for me. I attach say a 3G mp4 to an email, and it locks up my iMac forever. I have to force quit out of mail. I haven't been successful sending any mail drop email., and when mail starts responding, the message just sits there in my draft folder, never sends. Trip to the discussion.apple.com might help.   
Dude, chill, I was agreeing with you.  Side topic: Software does effect performance more than you think. iOS8.0.2 on my first gen iPad mini is a dog. Let's hope 8.1 will fix it. Oh wait, you said that. 
There are so many variables here that contribute to performance it's hard to even know where to begin. Is Qualcomm to blame or Samsung with the 500Million software layers? Would be better to compare stock Android on this device with the same test rerun. That would at least tell you if the software is sucking too much from performance.
They will finally release that Mark Twain IIgs+.