or Connect

Posts by McDave

I've answered your question directly, why won't you accept the answer.Never said heterosexuality was the one true way, they're your words.And, as usual, my "superiority" complex appears to be your "inferiority" complex- nice try. And what gives me the right to have my own opinion based my own experiences - well how arrogant of me. Perhaps you should practice the tolerance you expect and crave.In fact from your comments, perhaps your homosexuality isn't from coercion...
Experimentation is a conscious choice (I'd like to think) so not really what I'm talking about.I don't misunderstand genetic expression, only why it would be applied to such a prolific segment of society which mostly fails to pass anything on.Down syndrome likelihood dramatically increases in older women implying its influenced by environmental rather than purely genetic factors which would support my point. It also affects less than 0.1% of foetuses, most are electively...
I'd be keen to see how Apple spins this around. With the un-green allegations they spun themselves from Eco-Luddite to Eco-Evangelist in a matter of months. With Apple's Asian manufacturing partners I'm sure they could pull a heart-warmer of a story about little Ping who works hard to feed his mother, father and many siblings who remain off the official records.
My assertion is not that people are coerced into being sexual, it's that they are coerced into different preferences once they get there.I was kissing girls & getting aroused before puberty. I remember that well.Congratulations on the kids by the way.
Not so. The US PC ASP is $420 @ Dell.com this buys an E1-2500 based machine. Geekbench scores that APU at 1400 multicore, the A8X scores over 4400 around the same as last years dual core i5 and more than most i3s. Fire-breathing i7s are not the norm in the PC market.
To join all the other smartphone vendors!I can hold & operate my 4S with one hand. I can hold my 6 in one hand but to operate it I need to break the grip & balance it in one hand which is less than ideal, especially in public where it can be easily knocked out. Reachability helps but it's not as easy as not having to use it.You can't know the size was the reason most people purchased one, their options were big, bigger & old. So my solution is to get last years phone -...
I'm familiar with, and agree with many of these points. We all know that the only reason iPhone market share is slipping is because most droids are 3rd world cheapies and Samsung are giving away Galaxies. My comment was simply a response to a sales figure comment.
As the annual average market share slips away.
Good parenting.And prepping them for a surveillance culture too!
Waited long enough for my 6. Still seems a bit big. I think Apple's move out of the one-handed phone market is a bad decision. One they'll regret soon. Apple the Appeaser might not work out.