or Connect

Posts by McDave

I've come to the conclusion that those who are incapable of innovation are also incapable of recognising it. Why would they be able to?
A good time for Apple to buy back their own stock?
I was just commenting on the headline, if true, it's pretty self-explanatory. Fewer things better is why I buy Apple products.
You can tell by the mobile OS they choose. These are the same people who think a quad-core device with GPU decode will play a 1080p stream better than a single-core device with GPU decode. Or that App-centric content is better than a content-centric App.
Of course Pay is the killer app for Watch. Hopefully Apple will realise that to prevent Watch from fizzing out they'll pull finger and rollout Pay more aggressively & globally.
Even in NZ 1000 seats isn't representative of the professional community. We're a spendthrift bunch at the best of times and masters of the false economy. If they're SMB users you'll be hard pressed to find an Apple logo anywhere off an iPhone. In my business meetings MBAs & iPads are still the rage (though again not really representative of all pro seats) All that aside, are SP3s and other smearable PCs really being used as tablets? Or was it just the slightly cooler...
I always thought that Governments should be afraid of their people. Who else thinks this is just a plausibility ploy? That the NSA already have the encryption cracked (especially from the NSA data collection agency formerly known as Google) and are just spreading a false sense of security among the bad guys?
Or perhaps this just shows Good Technology losing iOS marketshare.
Remember; in the PC market Windows only succeeded because it democratised Apple's designs. In the mobile market Google beat them to it.The first product strategy left customers with junk on their desktops, the second with junk in their pockets.
Where business productivity goes to die.