or Connect

Posts by McDave

I'd be keen to see how Apple spins this around. With the un-green allegations they spun themselves from Eco-Luddite to Eco-Evangelist in a matter of months. With Apple's Asian manufacturing partners I'm sure they could pull a heart-warmer of a story about little Ping who works hard to feed his mother, father and many siblings who remain off the official records.
My assertion is not that people are coerced into being sexual, it's that they are coerced into different preferences once they get there.I was kissing girls & getting aroused before puberty. I remember that well.Congratulations on the kids by the way.
Not so. The US PC ASP is $420 @ Dell.com this buys an E1-2500 based machine. Geekbench scores that APU at 1400 multicore, the A8X scores over 4400 around the same as last years dual core i5 and more than most i3s. Fire-breathing i7s are not the norm in the PC market.
To join all the other smartphone vendors!I can hold & operate my 4S with one hand. I can hold my 6 in one hand but to operate it I need to break the grip & balance it in one hand which is less than ideal, especially in public where it can be easily knocked out. Reachability helps but it's not as easy as not having to use it.You can't know the size was the reason most people purchased one, their options were big, bigger & old. So my solution is to get last years phone -...
I'm familiar with, and agree with many of these points. We all know that the only reason iPhone market share is slipping is because most droids are 3rd world cheapies and Samsung are giving away Galaxies. My comment was simply a response to a sales figure comment.
As the annual average market share slips away.
Good parenting.And prepping them for a surveillance culture too!
Waited long enough for my 6. Still seems a bit big. I think Apple's move out of the one-handed phone market is a bad decision. One they'll regret soon. Apple the Appeaser might not work out.
My original comment was that genetic was the one thing it couldn't be. Unlike hair or eye colour it has a bearing on the mechanism of passing those genes on (unless you're Mr H.) & how many of us belong to this third sex category?If you did believe it was grooming/coercion (which is more subtle than gunpoint), would you still feel so impartial?Last - you don't know this.
I'm not a big fan when innocents are groomed in any scenario (homosexuality being one of many). I'm also intrigued by people's polarity on the issue between "I was born this way" vs "it's my choice" as if the possibility of it being someone else choice and they were played for sex is so horrific as to warrant denial. Especially as this third mechanism is at the very foundation of our societies.Yes, when taken out of context many things can appear patronising.