or Connect

Posts by McDave

To first point, yes.To the second, I don't have an issue with people being gay, I have an issue with how they became gay. Whether you believe it's genetic or coercion, it's not a conscious decision so they're not at fault.
Cross-platform development between OSX & iOS is already fairly easy with a lot of non-UI code porting straight over. The real question would be how to transition.Apple wouldn't want a Surface RT on their hands so would need an intermediate, hybrid hardware platform as 3rd party apps became universal (again). Conceivably they could add an A8/9 to the existing MacBook Pro line up to offer a low power mode cutting in the x86 co-processor for heavy workload - like switching...
I wish we'd stop using PPI to measure a Retina display. The normal viewing distance is a key factor making pixel density irrelevant so why isn't it PPD; pixels per degree?
 I'm with you all the way.  Apologies for the inaccurate paraphrasing (memory+age); http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10rvf_gay-age-of-consent_fun Gay age of consent by deep
 I don't doubt it (as I mentioned before) but is it statistically significant?  Is it enough to perpetuate the trait?
 You may have a point about intolerance being born of insecurity, who knows.  I don't have an issue with people being Gay, indeed I'm glad Tim Cook is - such campness & good dress sense would be wasted on a straight man. My opinions are, of course, from first hand experience (forgive the pun) as a young lad I realised what was happening to myself an others - I suspect many don't.
I didn't suggest it was a choice.
AML magnet.
Indeed, the all-important single-core performance of the K1-64 beats the A8X by about 5%. Unfortunately very little software runs natively on any Android device, it runs in a VM which is so inefficient Google doubled its performance this year. Given Android native apps are so rare and unoptimised for either hardware or screen size this whole hardware comparison is largely redundant.But fun.
Yes, even back then we covered dominance & recession, it turns out genetic expression is a sliding scale (of convenience perhaps).  In the case of homosexuality it's an odd one; it has to be recessive enough to permeate through the global population yet at the same time being expressed in an alleged 10% of the (male) population of whom very few will pass any genetic material on! If you could reign in the blind rage for a minute and read my post; your 2nd point has nothing...