or Connect

Posts by AquaMac

Clinton/Edwards 08! It's the only ticket that will beat the upper class ass kissing Republicans.
Sounds like a Genius Bar trip to me.
I'm afraid I am going to disagree with the good intentioned previous posters. You're asking for ways to keep your system running smoothly and at peak efficiency. Though the Mac OS is based on FreeBSD UNIX and the Mach 3.0 kernel, which has a solid and stable reputation, there are some things you can do to keep your Mac running optimally.Disk UtilitysThe first tip is Disk Utility.app in you utilities folder. It allows you to repair some HFS+ errors and will repair UNIX...
Did you try to trash the preferences yet?
My scroll wheel stops moving up sometimes. So is there any way to clean inside that thing? Actually the ball moves fine, it's whatever mechanism the ball turns that stops allowing me to scroll up. I would hate to pour some cleaning fluid in there to try and dissolve whatever is in there. It just keeps happening more frequently and it's starting to drive me crazy. HELP!
It's the hardware that checks the Region code, not the software.
Another vote for Skype. It also supports cross platform video chat if any of you have a web cam.
No, they're not set to be R1 only. Of course there are dozens of external Firewire and USB DVD drives. Personally I have had good luck with LaCie.
Sorry no. I want good games on my Mac. It's not too much to ask.
What Microsoft product did you install? Why do you think your font issue has anything to do with it?