or Connect

Posts by AquaMac

Is it possible to put a mat cover over the new iMac to reduce glare? Also are the new iMac Screens 6 or 8 bit color?
I would rather have another delay than a system that ƒ#@¥ up my computer. It's not good to have a delay but it is terrible to launch a system that should 'just work' and have it bomb. I don't want to be a beta tester with my computer I just want it when it's ready for prime time. I'm excited about Leopard but happy with Tiger until 10.5 is ready. Do the right thing Apple.
I always thought it looked more like a tummy with an Apple belly button.
I maybe could see the translation app being useful if you were visiting another country, but the iPhone will not work yet anywhere else.\
He He He
Return it and wait for the ZuneFone to come out. I head it will be colored turquoise with gold trim to upstage the iPhone. Oh no, I think I just made myself ill.
I love malt vinegar on my french fries. Yummy. I prefer Baba Ganoush than Hummus, most places around me make hummus without olive oil. It's terrible and pasty. Never get this 'fat free' hummus. Olive oil is good for you.
It's obvious what happened here, VP Richard B. "Dick" Cheney committed treason by exposing an american CIA spy that had different a different political opinion than his own. That act endangered the life of a dedicated american for no other reason than political revenge. His former chief of staff, Lewis "Scooter" Libby, protected him by making false statements, obstructing justice, and committing perjury in the CIA leak grand jury investigation. Then the presidents pardon's...
I guess al long as your the President's pal you have a get out of jail card. He should be rotting in jail for 2 years like every other criminal.
This one work great. Fire-i