or Connect

Posts by steveH

"Selling is harvesting, marketing is  sowing."   Exactly.
Heck, even MS Office can't guarantee that, given its demonstrated problems with file support across platforms and/or versions.
So continue using the previous version that worked, until the updates to the newer version also work for you.   It's not like the new installer deleted the previous version of the iWork applications from your system.
And, as pointed out above, they made the PowerBook 100 for Apple, back in 1991.
One reason someone might be "out of the workforce" would be trying to start up and run your own business, and it doesn't work out for whatever reasons.
There are too few employers who think the way you do. It's simpler to just use a check off list; credentialism is so much easier than actually evaluating a potential employee's ability to do a job.
Turn it on in preferences. (Rulers -> Enable vertical ruler...)
So was I (near the back, right side main floor), invited as an Apple employee. When I got home that night, my family smiled indulgently, expecting I'd calm down in a bit. (Except for the boy, who was a bit young to care.) Heh. They're still Mac users today. Pretty much all I did as far as helping the Mac effort, being in the Apple// division then, was help to develop and sell products whose income kept the doors open until the Mac finally took off. They only serve, etc.
And what percentage of profit or $sales?
 When you think the Mac Pro's design had to be frozen so that production and shipping might happen around the end of the year?