or Connect

Posts by thuh Freak

oh siht
I just read the fark headline a minute ago, and went through that thread. I coulda sworn UDS was a fark parody of the situation. Now i'm looking at your image location (its still on their frickin servers!). I'm quite surprised.
I don't have an all-time favorite. My tastes vary with the wind. One that is consistently awesome, and not yet mentioned, is Grateful Dead's Reckoning. It is a compilation, but not in the normal sense of the word. They mixed a few live performances (from shows played within a few months of each other) into two double albums (Reckoning, and Dead Set). This was one of my favorite Deads for much of grade school. "Monkey and the Engineer," in particular, is a fun...
I hope responsible conservatives like yourself will shed light on the "Prius Gas Guzzler" when it rolls off the line. I hope you'll talk up how hypocritical it is when people buy the eco-friendly "prius" brand, in its un-friendly iteration. Talk it up around the water cooler, or make a thread about it. If toyota wants to destroy the good will they created with the current hybrid prius by making a wasteful car, then we can bury them as a car company. Maybe someone could...
It can be effective, though. Continue promoting stories like these, Nick. I'm reading it as people want hybrids. People are paying money for these cars. Hopefully sales will make a dent. Detroit could move to more oil efficient, and some day, oil free cars.
Are you kidding me? Have you read about the surgeon general? Both sides of the aisle do this.
There can exist more than one concurrent cause of a given phenomena. I think what ever caused those moons and planets to warm is probably contributing to our earthen warming. I also think that cow farts are contributing to earth warming, and i don't think Europa has that same issue. Saturn, being tremendously further from the Sun, will probably freeze and warm during its super-long seasons, as it flies along its orbit; any thinking person can see that would be a more...
I think it was a common form of paper back then. i've heard it used elsewhere too.
Its the President's birthday today. And hot off the presses at american research group, we have some interesting polls. 69% of voters (64% of adults) oppose libby's commuting. 84% of voters (and 84% of adults) oppose a complete pardon, if it were to come. The next question is where it gets more interesting: 46% of voters are in favor v 44% are opposed to the house beginning impeachment proceedings against the president. Less surprisingly, more people favor...
this blogger was surprised when one of his stories actually got dugg* (very pessimistic, but...). he noticed that he had "ron paul" in the title of the digg entry (although the blog didn't really deal with rp so much), and that several of the article's fans were frequently fans of rp. he did some further sleuthing and noticed that many of the same digg users (and their associated friends) frequently dugg stories with any passing mention of rp. it seems like fans of the...