or Connect

Posts by davebarnes

I just installed the PS3 beta on our iMac (2.16 GHz Intel). PS3 launches in 4 seconds! In 8 years of using Photoshop, I have never seen it launch in less than 20-30+ seconds. I do plan to replace my Power Mac with an Intel-based Mac in May 2007.
It is not fast fourier transform. It is fast Fourier transform. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Fourier
Zune is now ranked 64th in Electronics at Amazon.com This is up from 76th about 2 days ago.
So, how much did the lawyers get? Somehow I suspect more than $400.
existent, with an e existant, with an a, is not an English word
I am one of those who is waiting for CS3. I am also hoping that a less expensive version of a "tower", "headless Mac" becomes available. I don't need the power of a Mac Pro, but I do want to separate my system unit from my display. While the 24-inch iMac is great (I own one), I want a machine with more expansion/upgrade possibilities than the iMac. ,dave
Will we see a RED Zune on November 14th? After all, by November 15th, it will be the best selling DAP in the market.
I don't care. I want a Mac box that is between the Mac Pro and Mini. Similar power to the iMac, but upgradeable, expandable. ,dave
How obvious. "Creative Suite 3.0, code-named "Red Pill"" And May 1 is "International Labor Day, a favorite of the Communists.
This is going to hurt Sandisk. Their 6GB player is $220. Now, there is a Nano on either side of it.