or Connect

Posts by davebarnes

I don't care. I want a Mac box that is between the Mac Pro and Mini. Similar power to the iMac, but upgradeable, expandable. ,dave
How obvious. "Creative Suite 3.0, code-named "Red Pill"" And May 1 is "International Labor Day, a favorite of the Communists.
This is going to hurt Sandisk. Their 6GB player is $220. Now, there is a Nano on either side of it.
I went to the DELL website and configured a Dimension 9200 with a 24-inch monitor. DELL costs $129 more. And, no FW 800, no BlueTooth, only 30-days of phone support. Dell Dimension 9200 $2218 Processor Intel ® Core™2 Duo Processor E6400 (2.13GHz, 1066 FSB) Operating System Genuine Windows® XP Professional Memory 1GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz- 2DIMMs Hard Drive 250GB Serial ATA 3Gb/s Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache™ CD or DVD Drive Single Drive: 16X...
Apple sells approximately 4M iPods per month. 75% are Nanos and Shuffles. Apple sell 1M hard-disk-based iPods per month. Microsoft is going to EQUAL Apple's sales right out of the gate? Someone is smoking dope. Apple, of course, won't introduce any new iPods in Q4 to create excitement. Apple won't get tons of free publicity related to iPods. Apple won't introduce a new iPod with "better" features. Apple won't announce new video deals at the...
Shaw Wu wrote: "two camps: iPod + iTunes and Windows Media." Wrong. There is a 3rd camp. Music with no DRM and played on the plyer of your choice.
Huge for Creative. http://www.creative.com/corporate/in....asp?pid=12572 "August 10, 2006 - Creative Technology ...announced financial results for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2006...Sales for the fourth quarter were $230.9 million, compared to sales of $305.4 million for the same quarter last year. ...Net loss for the fourth quarter was $12.7 million" Minor for Apple. From the latest 10Q: "Ending April 1, 2006. Cash and cash equivalents + Short-term...
I read: "the company this week is said to be preparing for massive air-freight shipments from the Far East that are due to drop in the United States" and pictured C-130s with People's Liberation Army markings. Additonal images of boxes with parachutes being shoved out the back.
I don't like my user name. How do I UNregister from this forum? or How do I change my User Name? thanks, dave
Gisele is of German heritage so her family name is Bündchen and not Bundchen. ,dave