or Connect

Posts by davebarnes

border="0"> ? Seriously? Have you not hear of CSS?
Very good, in my opinion. Interesting. To the point. Lighthearted. Perfect to win NEW customers.
This, from Bloomberg, says it best: Apple Changes IPhone Connectors. World Freaks Out http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-07-26/apple-changes-connectors-dot-world-freaks-out
The NSA is everywhere. weaponized anthrax tinfoil hats for everyone
What is Ping? And, does anyone care about it?  
G and not B. ISO standards here people. Mega Giga Tera etc.   So, $74G.
OMG! Time to short AAPL. Apple's share falls by 5% in a country with a declining population.
A. "Low priced" Meaning: 1. no retina display ? 2. smaller display ? 3. standard battery with shorter life? 4. Heavier? 5. Clunkier looking?   B. Distribution channels Google stores? Carrier stores? Worst Buy? Online?   C. Apps Standard Android quality? Or better? Complete with malware?
Full blown war with Google.
I would agree about the Metro interface. When Windows 8 lands on desktops in corporations, the screams are going to be insane. I just installed Windows 8 (under VMware Fusion) and played with for about 1/2 hour. It was a very frustrating experience. This is my personal opinion: the transition from Windows XP/7 to Mac OS X will be easier for most people than the move to Windows 8.