or Connect

Posts by davebarnes

Their sales forecast is way off. 80M in 2015 and not 44M is my belief. And, no people won't buy a new iPad (and some other tablets, LOL) EVERY year, but they will do it EVERY OTHER year. I don't buy a new iMac every year, but I do buy one every 2-2.5 years as the new features are cool and I justify it for my business.
Wrong! You can get a 2-year print subscription for $24.http://landofmags.com/usersearch.asp...O=21139&CAT1=7 So, emag at $120 or paper at $24? We report, you decide.
Sorry. Could not resist.
Queer City ?
in the 55+ market with many of us old farts "unsure". Having owned a Samsung "feature" phone and now my hand-me-down iPhone 3G, I find the iPhone extremely easy to use. It is the perfect phone (aside from costs (purchase + monthly) for "seniors".
Doomed, I tell you, doomed. This fascination with market share (by definition, a zero-sum game) is just silly. I know it generates page views, but let's be serious. What counts is selling stuff at a profit.
OMG! Short AAPL¡ This will affect Apple's bottom line by 0.000001%. (For you nerds out there (I resemble that condition), please don't take the 10**-7 exactly. However, if you want to calculate the exact impact on Apple as opposed to my semi-random number (for hype purposes), then be my guest.
Did you miss the sarcasm mark after wins?
It can't last as "Apple is closed" and we all know that "open" wins¡ Just wait until the Windows Phone 7 arrives. And, the CrackPad. And, the HP Slate. And, netbooks will destroy overpriced MacBooks.
it will take over the enterprise market¡