or Connect

Posts by davebarnes

I read the entire article BEFORE I noticed who wrote. But, when I go to the end, I thought: only Daniel could have written this. San Francisco is the most dysfunctional city I know of. And, I love to visit as a tourist. But, the idiotic laws that both the Board and the citizens pass are just insane.
1. While the USA and most of Europe are feeling the pain of economic recessions, the rest of the world is not. 2. All over the world, on average, incomes are rising. More and more people move into both the middle and upper class every day. Sure, the average income in many countries is low, but if India has 1% of its population move into the middle class, how many people is that? 3. On average, real per-capita income in the USA has doubled every 50 years. It is doing...
We joke about UPS and FedEx delivering more AS (Apple shit). Yes, the wife and I are fanboys.
I just want to see some new iMacs so I can boost the Chinese economy. We are so ready to buy. Just waiting and waiting.
My wife's iPhone 4 works just great for her. Before she bought the Apple bumper I could do the death grip. No longer. Who gives a crap about Apple and $1.5G USD? This is pocket change to AAPL.
I have a large collection of golf shirts with logos on them. Company logos. The shirts were free because they are company shirts with logos. I am only too happy to wear the shirts. Did I mention that I got the shirts for free? I love free shirts. On another topic. I always prefer paying for an app and having zero adverts, then getting it for free. Seriously. If you can afford an iPhone (or an Android phone), you can afford to pay 99 cents and up for apps.
an Apple Fanboy. Excellent review as usual Dan, but you might want to tone down the slobbering a bit. You are correct about the iPhone 4's display being the new normal. I got to play with my wife's new phone for a few minutes and it is incredible. I find it trivial to get the bars to go down to zero. Sweaty fingers and just the right grip and poof; they are gone.
Some of us keep hoping that he will come clean on this issue.
Remember: "it's a bunch of tubes". Your average congressperson majored in history and then got a law degree. They couldn't tell you the difference between a watt and a byte.
iSuppli: Apple was only non-Asian PC maker to outgrow market in Q1 2010 iSuppli: Apple was only Cupertino-based PC maker to outgrow market in Q1 2010 iSuppli: Apple still has a tiny share of the market in Q1 2010 iSuppli: Apple was only Silicon Valley-based PC maker to outgrow market in Q1 2010 iSuppli: PC unit share is totally meaningless metric, but we will report it anyway iSuppli: Asian PC makers crush Apple in Q1 2010 And, YES, I am an Apple fanboy.