or Connect

Posts by scampercom

A corporation's stance is its own prerogative, sure (within certain limits). I'm the opposite of a conservative, but I tend to let these things shake out before commenting or deciding how I feel… if I feel anything at all. But I'm definitely not reading this comment thread, only replies to my original post. I won't get sucked in. ;)
Hey, I played on the side of ebola in Plague, Inc. So clearly my moral compass is askew. ;)
Yeah, I know European restrictions are more stringent. I understand Apple's (evolving) stance on the matter.
Maybe they'll replace Hitler with a teletubby. (Actually, that might be more offensive to some.) Maybe just the word, "Hitler."
Does the iOS version of Wolfenstein 3D still have the Nazi flag? Actually, I don't care about flags or symbols, but that's speaking from privilege. I know it means a lot to some, and half of them I empathize with, and the other half are goons.
%u201CShare sheet%u201D is becoming a misnomer %u2014 I%u2019d never think to look there for %u201Cfind on page%u201D or %u201Crequest desktop site.%u201D Is it becoming a bucket for %u201Cthings we didn%u2019t know where else to put%u201D?
"...gated behind a cable or satellite subscription." Delete.
I'll actually look forward to paying them for their content. They should have a "retire the eyepatch" campaign.
If I never see an OnSwipe-enabled site again, it'll be too soon.
I think it's called "Showtime Anyti…"